Mugen Generations
Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Banner15
Mugen Generations
Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Banner15
Mugen Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mugen Generations

Comunidad de Mugen Latino donde podrás encontrar noticias, información, tutoriales (Pixelart y Programación) ayuda, y lo que desees.

Portal MGHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortalGallery

Share | 

Dragonball Kai: Allstars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome
Libra Male Nº de Posteos : 362

Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Dbkas-1

hey guys, as some of you know, (and most of you dont) I'm currently working on a full game based on the dragonball series, I've been on the project for coming up on a year in feb or march, the project initially consisted of smaller sprites, but seeing as how I've decided to make this my last dragonball project, I wanted to go all out, so I've gone with sprite size that is about as big as cvs or kof (maybe a bit bigger?)

I'm currently in the production phase (making sheets etc) although I have my system planned out and made somewhat (its based off my last release; son goku) thanks to roken I have few base sheets (fully cleaned shinb sheets before customs, added frames etc) of frieza,goku,piccolo,vegeta,gohan,

The Entire roster list is....

GokuDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 GokuAS
GohanDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 GoAS
VegetaDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Veggie
TrunksDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Trunks
PiccoloDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 PicAs-1
KurrinDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 KurrinAS
TienDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 TienAs
Yamchua(not started\no base)
Recoome (not started\no base)
Jiece(Not started\No Base)
Ginyu(Not Started\No Base)
FreezaDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Fre
17Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 17as
18Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 18
CellDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Cell
Fat BooDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 FBoo
Super BooDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 BuAS
Gogeta(Not Started\No Base)

Now that the roster is shown let me discuss the system and gameplay :

Button commands:

A- Power Attacks

B- Agility Attacks

X- Melee Attacks

Y - Ki Attacks

Z - Defense

Dash - fwd fwd or back back

Zanzoken - X+A

Power Up - Y+B

Air Dash upward - Up,Up

Attack System:

The attack system is made up of four attack button layouts, Ki,Power,Melee, And Agility, Each attack
button's combo which all consist of 4 hits max (3 hits in the air), start off as a different standard physical attack,followed by said attack buttons style of attacks.

Ki -
Ki's first physical hit are usually moves that would send the opponent across the screen,then usually followed up by 3 basic ki attacks (usually ki shots,small blasts, lazer shots etc.)

Power -Every type of hit in power will consist of strong styled moves,and for some will even consist of slams and throws.

Agility -The Agility button is based on Zanzoken attacks. The first physical attack is usually a move that sends the opponent upwards in an angle, straight up or straight back.

Melee - Melee is the most unique of all the attack buttons, because it very much depends on the character, its basically a signature button of sorts, for piccolo its attacks that focus him stretching his arms, while frieza's has his him utilize his tail and use his Tk. Later I will break down all the diff melee styles and who uses which.

In The Air:

The Attack system is a bit Different in the air, first change is that each attack button consist of 3 attacks max instead of 4, also the 4 buttons are split up into two diff styles of attacking.

Ki and Agility will be aimed at opponents on the ground, while power and melee will focus on opponents in the air.

Advanced Gameplay

Mixed Attack combos - Mixed Attacks Combos are triggered by switching from one attack button to another after the 2nd hit has been initiated,and can go from any different buttons afterward. these chains will create new styled combos,and can go up to 4 hits,as long as a basic attack combo. not to be confused with Ex chains, which I will explain next.

Examples - "X,X,A,B," "B,B,Y,B" "B,B,X,X"

*EX chains- Ex chains are a special type of chaining hits that take power to use(500), and keep a combo going longer the basic 4 hits. they can be triggered after the third hit of a combo to link with another attack button combo,these allow for more hits, as it starts the combo from the initated buttons second attack (ie 3 melee hits, then a ex power chain for 3 more hits. or two power chains followed by a teleport chain,etc.) the ex moves commands are a certain direction, and said button

ie x,x,x,fwd +a,a,a.

*Ex Chain enders - Ex Chain enders add a 5th attack to your combo, and take 250 power to do. they can only be intiated at a 4th hit from a basic,or chained combo.

Examples - "X,X,X,X FWD+B" "X,X,A,B,DOWN+A"

*Ex Chain Supers- these are hidden level 1 supers (1000). depending on the mixed combo you do with a certain ex chain ender hit (ie x,x,y,b,+Fwd,A) and if you have said power (need at least 1000) you will trigger your characters ex chain super.

Dash Attacks - when dashing foward (fwd,fwd) hitting any attack button will give a diff style of dash attack,
Dash attacks are also part of something bigger with the pursuit

Ki- The player charges at the opponent and fires a ki blast

Agilty - the player charges the opponent then teleports behind for a surprise attack

Power - the player rushes the opponent with a strong attack

Melee - Varies.

Pursuit - Pursuits work with the dash attacks,after a dash attack is initialized, hitting one of the four attack buttons, will give you a distinct style of pursuit attack.

Power- the player rushes at the opponent and sends them to the ground with tremendous force.

Agilty - The player catches the opponent with a teleported hit

Ki - The player pursuits the opponent and follows up with a ki attack

Melee- Varies

Defense Button - the defense button will be used to guard, and trigger counters, by hitting the defense button at a certain time during an opponent's combo, you will parry the attack and be allowed to counter by hitting one of the 4 attack buttons.

Recover attack - during a fall state, hitting the defense button and attack button will trigger
a recover attack.

Specials- this is probably the one aspect that will stay the same as what I've always done, kept it the same vein as sf or kof styled specials, with quarter and half circle commands, as well as some charged commands, alot of specials will consist of 2 in 1's and mixing diff styles of gameplay from diff games.

Supers - Most Characters will have 3 level 1 supers, 2 from your common commands found in sf and kof,(qcf,qcb,qcfx2 etc..) and one hidden in the form of a ex chain super.

Level 3 Supers or "AllStar Attack"- Each character will have a level 3 super which will be in the form of a mini game, and will be called their "AllStar Attack" I have a few already thought out, but alot of them are still up in the air atm. so I'm taking ideas for them.

Bonus Games -

I have an idea for two bonus games, one is the great ape challenge, depending your character you will either A. play as a sayajin monkey and fight off attackers trying to cut off your tail, or B. try to cut off the tail of a sayajin monkey. The Second is the little people beatdown, where you have to beat the snot out of as many saibamen and cell jr's you can within a time limit.

I'm currently working on 17 who I am I doing entirely from chris from king of fighters 2002, along with rips from the anime.After I finish him (hopefully by the end of the month) I will start on ginyu,

the screenpack has been thought out for the most part, just been looking for help in the graphics department for some things (like the lifebars) I'm always up for more help as of now I'm keeping my crew small, I'd like to do as much myself as I can, I have a few people working on sprite sheets, some people later for coding, and warner for the games portraits and whatnot. here's a sample of the select screen : Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Select the characters will rotate in and out upon movement.

as far as stages I'm going to be using some that are released already from a friend, with some upgrades, along with some hi res'd sb stages in which I'm sorta looking for help in too.

I'm also looking for a little help in the graphics deparment, I'm trying to go for a more anime-ish feel than a mega graphical beast, so I'm trying effects that look cel shaded in a way.

I'm here to answer any questions I can, and eventually will update everyone with more news as I progress. along with screenshots and whatnot ( I could've done so now, but there's not much to show)

* - ground Only

Last edited by nreo-san on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KAMENRIDER JOKER
Lv 1
Lv 1
KAMENRIDER JOKER

Internet Explorer
Sagittarius Male Nº de Posteos : 25

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:26 am

so cool . it will be a best db game in mugen . 016
Back to top Go down
Tomo
Lv 1
Lv 1
Tomo

Mozilla Firefox
Male Nº de Posteos : 44

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:13 pm

First of all - congratulatios for creating such game. It's really ambitious project and I'm sure it costs you a lot of work.
Keep up the great work - there are still many fans, i think, waiting for decent mugen dbz game.

My advice is on the screenpack and some details.

- I think that it would be cool to make an animated menu with some db theme/motif(background)
here what im thinking about more or less(Of course, doing something like this by you guys, would look much better than by me Smile)

Spoiler:

- The select screen could be animated as well - kinda round style selection - It look pretty cool.
Something like this maybe?

Spoiler:

- Finaly it would be nice to put some character description, backgrund story, or power lever next to char itself.
Something like Bardock are using in his W.I.P

Spoiler:

So these are my ideas, hope that you will take them for consideration Oops!

Greetings.
Back to top Go down
JocaTheBest
Lv 1
Lv 1

Google Chrome
Male Nº de Posteos : 19

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:18 am

Whoa man.This is awesome!!!!The menu style is perfect.I like the 3rd picture for select screen.
Back to top Go down
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:13 pm

I have the screenpack settled already. Thanks for the suggestions though.

Lv 2 - Level Up
Lv 2 - Level Up
oscarstgoscarstg

Male Nº de Posteos : 215

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:00 am

fantastic chars,but the best for mi is cell,if you can make a big kameha for this are good,and destroy some ground o colateral damage
Back to top Go down
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:44 am

8-11-12

Finished cell, Next up is goku. Here are some sample sprites and a palette to work with if you guys wanna make palettes for him I'll take 1 or 2 good ones.

Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Cellpalette

Lv 5
Lv 5
Ulquiorra

Mozilla Firefox
Aries Male Nº de Posteos : 507

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:03 am

I think I'm in love with him 021
Back to top Go down
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:41 am

some gif's

Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Cell-1
Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Cell2-1

I'll add more later.

Moderador
Moderador
Legend Ivanhoe

Mozilla Firefox
Aquarius Male Nº de Posteos : 290

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Dude, what about stages? Are you going to code it aswell, or are you going to use the old ones, i would like to code the stages for this project. Go to csmugen.ucoz to see my work. Farewell.

Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Proyec11
Back to top Go down
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:24 am

stages aren't a priority atm, so they are on hold. I'm going to use actual scenes from the show and have them fixed some to work with the stages. I am also coding everyone, I have some specials done that I did a while back but for the most part I will be coding everyone.

Lv 3
Lv 3
benhazard

Google Chrome
Sagittarius Male Nº de Posteos : 297

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:47 pm

have maded some pallets, more alternates:

on piccolo, i finished his win pose. and started his attena attack.

Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Cellpalette_Cell_Jr
Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Cellpalette_alternate_1
Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Cellpalette_Alternate
Back to top Go down
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:17 pm

8 - 13 - 12

I started on ssj goku's sheet. I finished 4 rows out of 12. should be finished by wensday, then its on to super buu.

Contributor
Contributor

Male Nº de Posteos : 675

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:55 pm

I think you're still missing some Shin Butouden Cell sprites, maybe I can get them for you. If you're using the sprites from MaJiTa's spritesheet my statement is valid.

However they are a few, not a lot. Let's say six/seven sprites.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Contributor
Contributor

Google Chrome
Sagittarius Male Nº de Posteos : 1271

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:26 pm

Wonderful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:29 pm

G.o.D. wrote:
I think you're still missing some Shin Butouden Cell sprites, maybe I can get them for you. If you're using the sprites from MaJiTa's spritesheet my statement is valid.

However they are a few, not a lot. Let's say six/seven sprites.

I have the game, so I know which ones that are missing,I have everything I need from other games as I didn't just use the shinb sheet. but you can make a little sheet of what you think I don't have, and I'll let you know if I do or not.

Contributor
Contributor

Male Nº de Posteos : 675

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Glad to know you have the game.
So do you know how to rip them with Artmoney? If not, nevermind.

Here's the small spritesheet: (not so small)
Spoiler:

I kept the two sizes because maybe you'll work better with the bigger ones, but if not you have the smaller ones.
About the lifebars if you set life to 420, that line I wrote in the png is right.
Back to top Go down
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:01 am

8-21-12

Finally finished goku, his palette is very separated. From his upper gi to his shoes, everything has a different color just about. So lots of fun options to try Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 GokuSample

Lv 5
Lv 5
Ulquiorra

Mozilla Firefox
Aries Male Nº de Posteos : 507

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:09 am

Fuck yeah ! Nice work brother !
Back to top Go down
Tapion
Administrador
Administrador
Tapion

Opera
Taurus Male Nº de Posteos : 1465

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:44 am

Great Work, congratulations Very Happy

Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 YsGSw

COMING SOON!!!!!:
Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 LbfF1Xu
Back to top Go down
ricky88
Lv 2
Lv 2

Male Nº de Posteos : 152

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:19 am

spectacular!! it seems the real goku from anime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:29 pm

some news, removing super buu from the roster as he is annoying to do, and it would be weird to add one buu character now with a roster full of namek and cell saga characters. roster will be 9 people.

Lv 1
Lv 1
Super Vegito

Internet Explorer
Sagittarius Male Nº de Posteos : 30

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:27 pm

Good Luck for this project! Work, Sprites, and Progress are excellent! Keep it up nreo-san!
Back to top Go down
Tomo
Lv 1
Lv 1
Tomo

Mozilla Firefox
Male Nº de Posteos : 44

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Are you planning some kind of story mode? If so, then I recommend the program "story creator" by kamiloxnumetal.

Little Sneak Peak what a program can do -
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:11 pm

Yes. I heard of this tool before. And there will be a story mode when I come up with the story completely Smile

Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:08 pm

10-4-12;

I just about finished reworking the fight system. It's more like my ssj2 gohan and majin vegeta of year's past. with some additions from the recent base (ki shot chaining,zanzoken attacks,pursuit attacks etc)

as of now the system looks like this -

Light Punch - x
Hard Punch - y
Light Kick - a
Hard Kick - b
Ki - z
Zanzoken - c
Burst evade - x+a
Power hit - y+b
Charge - Down, Down

Chaining will vary from character to character,but the basic chains are -

Standing -

Lights go into hards standing and crouching. Also go into ki and zanzoken and power hit.

Hards go into crouching hards, Also go into ki and zanzoken and power hit.

I'm going to make some little changes to each person's system. To accommodate some difference between everyone.

the system is a cross between garou,Kof2k2 and the Capcom "vs" series as well as my own custom z stuff.

18 and vegeta's new basics are done. Working on Goku atm. Followed by piccolo.

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonball Kai: Allstars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next