Mugen Generations
Looking for a programmer for Yusuke Banner15
Mugen Generations
Looking for a programmer for Yusuke Banner15
Mugen Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mugen Generations

Comunidad de Mugen Latino donde podrás encontrar noticias, información, tutoriales (Pixelart y Programación) ayuda, y lo que desees.

Portal MGHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortalGallery

Share | 

Looking for a programmer for Yusuke

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thanewdude07
Lv 2
Lv 2
Thanewdude07

Google Chrome
Scorpio Male Nº de Posteos : 160

Looking for a programmer for Yusuke Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a programmer for Yusuke   Looking for a programmer for Yusuke Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:20 am

Hey Whats up I am Really ready to finish up yusuke so i can move on to something esle...So with that being said i need a good programmer and i would like the programmer be good enough to do him some justice cause i put a lot of time....so i am posting this up to get some attention now look at sprites and animations!!{ He is over 50% done...Just specials and hits and few more basics to do and then he is done...but i figured it would be nice to have someone working on him in mugen}

Looking for a programmer for Yusuke Reikoudan3

Looking for a programmer for Yusuke Charge1

Looking for a programmer for Yusuke Hah

Looking for a programmer for Yusuke Yusuke-run

Looking for a programmer for Yusuke Shoto-GUN

Also you can see the Air rei gun in my display box.

So If your interested or wanna something else let me know...

Also i did a stage that i wanted to come out with the char release...still trying to get my stage skills up 021

Looking for a programmer for Yusuke Preleminaries
Back to top Go down
sawady
Contributor
Contributor
sawady

Google Chrome
Libra Male Nº de Posteos : 1731

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a programmer for Yusuke   Looking for a programmer for Yusuke Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:20 pm

I made a Yusuke a few weeks ago...

I can update it with your sprites if you want... My idea is release my version too... but I know that people like good sprites too, so I can release a version with your sprites and a lot of new moves...

Raditz - Goku Legend - Gogeta - Bardock - Yusuke  - Punch Cell! - C-18 V0.3  - HighLight Vegeta - Vegeta Bebi (beta) - Saiyan Saga Game!
Back to top Go down
Thanewdude07
Lv 2
Lv 2
Thanewdude07

Google Chrome
Scorpio Male Nº de Posteos : 160

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a programmer for Yusuke   Looking for a programmer for Yusuke Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:54 pm

sawady wrote:
I made a Yusuke a few weeks ago...

I can update it with your sprites if you want... My idea is release my version too... but I know that people like good sprites too, so I can release a version with your sprites and a lot of new moves...
Ok cool sounds like a good idea...I got one other programmer that might wanna do him as well...If not then i will just send you everything and we can get started on him..i will Pm you the game play idea that i had for yusuke and you can add your thoughts and ideas about it.
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Logic
Contributor
Contributor
Crazy_Logic

Mozilla Firefox
Gemini Male Nº de Posteos : 1013

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a programmer for Yusuke   Looking for a programmer for Yusuke Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:36 am

by causality, you need help with the stage?
Looking for a programmer for Yusuke 946213
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a programmer for Yusuke   Looking for a programmer for Yusuke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a programmer for Yusuke

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1