Mugen Generations
[Mugen 1.1] 21st and 25th Tenkaichi Budokai Stage Pack Banner15
Mugen Generations
[Mugen 1.1] 21st and 25th Tenkaichi Budokai Stage Pack Banner15
Mugen Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mugen Generations

Comunidad de Mugen Latino donde podrás encontrar noticias, información, tutoriales (Pixelart y Programación) ayuda, y lo que desees.

Portal MGHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortalGallery

Share | 

[Mugen 1.1] 21st and 25th Tenkaichi Budokai Stage Pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrono_Strife
Lv 1
Lv 1
Chrono_Strife

Male Nº de Posteos : 96

[Mugen 1.1] 21st and 25th Tenkaichi Budokai Stage Pack Empty
PostSubject: [Mugen 1.1] 21st and 25th Tenkaichi Budokai Stage Pack   [Mugen 1.1] 21st and 25th Tenkaichi Budokai Stage Pack Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 1:59 pm

Forgot to make a thread here last week! These stages are based of Super Butoden 3(DBZ) and the Dragon Ball Advance(DB) games. For Mugen 1.1 with rendermode = OpenGL (uses full color RGBA sky assets from Dragon Ball Online). All sprites/fx are free to use, no credit necessary.

Click the screenshots for the full size images.

Stage Info:
Mugen version: 1.1
Zoom: Enabled [1.0->0.5] (change zoomout = 0.5 to 1.0 to disable zoom)
RGBA images used, so "RenderMode = OpenGL" in the mugen.cfg is required otherwise various sky elements won't render.
Parallax: Nope.
6 defs and 3 SFFs included. 21st tournament is the DB tournament, 25th tournament is the DBZ tournament, in case you confused about which DEF to reference in the select DEF.

Download: SBE-TenkaichiPack.7z (17mb, less than 2 without the music let me know if mediafire DLs are slow and I can split the stages/music into seperate files, my net is screwy so I can't speed test it effectively)

[Mugen 1.1] 21st and 25th Tenkaichi Budokai Stage Pack UJVUeHZl

Credits:

21st Tenkaichi Budokai Stages:
25th Tenkaichi Budokai Stages:

Source Material Screens (for comparison I guess):

Tested in 16:9 resolution mainly, if 4:3 gives you holes, are anything else is screwy feel free to yell at me. I'm no expert of stage design.

Next stage pack will "probably" be a fix to Garlic Jrs lookout dome outline, as well as inclusion of the day/sunset/night of kami's lookout. Will be working on a couple characters and IRL stuff before that happens though!
Back to top Go down
http://chronostrife.herobo.com/
Dragolink
Lv 10
Lv 10
Dragolink

Google Chrome
Male Nº de Posteos : 1244

PostSubject: Re: [Mugen 1.1] 21st and 25th Tenkaichi Budokai Stage Pack   [Mugen 1.1] 21st and 25th Tenkaichi Budokai Stage Pack Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 12:40 pm

Impresive work! Glad see you around mugen again(if you was inactive)
Downloading and using to one of my videos

Chrono_Strife
Lv 1
Lv 1
Chrono_Strife

Male Nº de Posteos : 96

PostSubject: Re: [Mugen 1.1] 21st and 25th Tenkaichi Budokai Stage Pack   [Mugen 1.1] 21st and 25th Tenkaichi Budokai Stage Pack Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 2:31 pm

Thanks! I've been around I pretty much only post updates on Facebook and occasionally my Trellos:
Trello: Chars
Trello: Stages
I hate Facebook though and want to get rid of it entirely, but not sure where else it is worth it to post updates yet.

Been really busy IRL the past month so work slowed so these stages, Nail sprites, and most of Trunks was done before that, but should pick up again soon, for at least a couple weeks before I have to move!
Back to top Go down
http://chronostrife.herobo.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mugen 1.1] 21st and 25th Tenkaichi Budokai Stage Pack   [Mugen 1.1] 21st and 25th Tenkaichi Budokai Stage Pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Mugen 1.1] 21st and 25th Tenkaichi Budokai Stage Pack

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1