Mugen Generations
2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast Banner15
Mugen Generations
2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast Banner15
Mugen Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mugen Generations

Comunidad de Mugen Latino donde podrás encontrar noticias, información, tutoriales (Pixelart y Programación) ayuda, y lo que desees.

Portal MGHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortalGallery

Share | 

2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rayan.ferreiraii
Lv 1
Lv 1
rayan.ferreiraii

Male Nº de Posteos : 2

2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast Empty
PostSubject: 2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast   2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 2:47 am

It's my first post here, and I decided to post here my 2 stages that I made for Fukuro.

The first one is Enies Lobby Coast, is the coast behind of Tower of Justice , where Fukuro fell after he had received a Coup de Vent from Franky. It's not a significant stage but I'd like to make another stage to Fukuro, so I thought "He fought in 3 places: Tower of Justic Corridor, Tower of Justice Kitchen, and the third place was in the sea/in the air, and this third place was close to the Enies Lobby Coast, so I made it! For those who didn't get where this stage is just look at this image and watch his battle against Franky:

2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast Latest?cb=20130330041658

And here is the stage:

2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast Screen_Shot_10_23_16_at_02_38_AM

Download

As I said before, he fought in 3 places, and the second stage is the Tower of Justice Corridor, I decided to  don't make Tower of Justice Kitchen for him because I want to make it someday in the future(don't know when) for Kumadori. The TJ Corridor is where Fukuro and Franky started to fight.

2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast Screen_Shot_10_23_16_at_02_40_AM

Download

They are my first stages made, so probably will have some mistakes(I couldn't get any, but if you do, tell me).
Back to top Go down

2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1