Mugen Generations
Tutorial para editar sprites Banner15
Mugen Generations
Tutorial para editar sprites Banner15
Mugen Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mugen Generations

Comunidad de Mugen Latino donde podrás encontrar noticias, información, tutoriales (Pixelart y Programación) ayuda, y lo que desees.

Portal MGHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortalGallery

Share | 

Tutorial para editar sprites

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MugenHero
Lv 10
Lv 10
MugenHero

Taurus Male Nº de Posteos : 1044

Tutorial para editar sprites Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial para editar sprites   Tutorial para editar sprites Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 11:32 pm

les dejo el tutorial viejo que habia hecho para la comunidad, para el proyecto de sheet colectivo.
saludos!

el tutorial esta exactamente como estaba hace unos años, no lo modifique nada.

Tutorial para editar sprites Tutos11

Instrucciones:
Back to top Go down
G.o.D.
Contributor
Contributor

Male Nº de Posteos : 675

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial para editar sprites   Tutorial para editar sprites Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 9:17 am

If only more people here followed this tutorial there would be more higher quality SB edited sprites, lots more. Smile
Back to top Go down
MugenHero
Lv 10
Lv 10
MugenHero

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial para editar sprites   Tutorial para editar sprites Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 11:04 am

probably yes... but, if they do not want to be good, you cant fight against that.

some people just want to copy paste heads over other character's body, and that's it.

anyway i post this years ago, so i dont know how many people count with this tutorial, i still think it is a good tutorial... step by step instruction. no like the ones who says... "first: draw the head, second, draw the legs, 3rd, shade the legs" i really told how to make it, didnt say "well, just apply fourth colour and thats it" i said, for example "for the fourth colour, we have to apply it on zones that bla bla bla..." i think, is a piece of work that nobody really appreciate this xD

should i translate this? the tutorial?=
Back to top Go down
G.o.D.
Contributor
Contributor

Male Nº de Posteos : 675

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial para editar sprites   Tutorial para editar sprites Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 8:01 pm

I don't know.
Most of the people here speaks Spanish or Portuguese, so it would be a waste of time, but if you're interested in sharing it with others that speak English then you should do it.
Back to top Go down
MugenHero
Lv 10
Lv 10
MugenHero

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial para editar sprites   Tutorial para editar sprites Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 10:01 pm

meh... only here they use sb style, in "other lands" use cvs kind of lights, or kof... not sb...

but i re-uploaded because a guy request it...

with the new styles i wont make any tutorial, till i can get it right xD

see you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial para editar sprites   Tutorial para editar sprites Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tutorial para editar sprites

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1