Mugen Generations
Pan, Beta 0.75  Banner15
Mugen Generations
Pan, Beta 0.75  Banner15
Mugen Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mugen Generations

Comunidad de Mugen Latino donde podrás encontrar noticias, información, tutoriales (Pixelart y Programación) ayuda, y lo que desees.

Portal MGHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortalGallery

Share | 

Pan, Beta 0.75

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
benhazard
Lv 3
Lv 3
benhazard

Google Chrome
Sagittarius Male Nº de Posteos : 297

Pan, Beta 0.75  Empty
PostSubject: Pan, Beta 0.75    Pan, Beta 0.75  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:11 am

Works For Mugen 1.0, and Win Mugen.
this char is a beta, so, there is some important things yet to be done on her (I.A)

Pan, Beta 0.75  Screenshots
Pan, Beta 0.75  Mugen002
Pan, Beta 0.75  Mugen013
Pan, Beta 0.75  Mugen000

Pan, Beta 0.75  Features
Name: Pan
Serie: Dragon Ball GT
Code:Benhazard
Sprites:Benhazard
Sheet Base:android18-Super Butouden 3,Pan-Dragon Ball GT transformation+Edits
Fxs:Classic OpenSource, Neocide, ChronoStrife, Sawady, Team OS, and some Mix..
Version:0.75
Mugen Version:Mugen 1.0 and Win Mugen
Sourse Permission:Open Sourse
Thanks To:
Akira Toriyama - Dragon Ball Z/GT.
Bandai\Atari – DragonBall GT transformation/ Dragon Ball Final Bout and the Budokai games refence.
SNK\NeoGeo\Capcom\Funimation - Some Sounds and effects and other resources.
Elecbyte - For MUGEN.
G.o.D – For Pan’s voice and other awesome sounds.
Neocide - for always supporting me and teaching me many things in codes too. which was actually helped me and inspired make Sprites the way I do today.
Tapion – Beta Testing and Support on her Current Progress.
H-95 and David11 - which teached to use some bizus / tricks to give them cool effects to the char.
For Chrono Strife for teaching me most of what I know today, the vast majority of new programming this char prove knowledge and codes created by him. For
Sawady for giving me an amazing base to start this Char (Bardock), and some systems made ​​by him as the flycombo, and so resistence Mode.

Credits and special thanks:
The Mugen Guild, Forum Pão de Mugen, AnimeMugen, Mugengenerations, and many Users who have supported this project.
For Mugen creators as Cynaide, and other Latinos and Brazilians who have left a great legacy as Carnage, Sonson and others of which I have learned many things in various tutorials, and colleagues in other generations as Tapion and to assist and advise on the same.
without them and the patience to teach me to mess with codes, would just as spriter. XD

What's she has?

Full Gameset (All basic moves and comands)
Advanced melee Attacks and 2 Supers (Classic Kamehameha and Giru Shield Mode)
Basic features on DBZ characters I.E:(Fly mode, Moderate Zanzoken, Ki Charge and Fireballs\Kaiko Ha)
Basic Combos(A,A,d+A,b+A for example)
Basic System and many other things.('m bagless to detail all the rest, if you want, read the read me for more information.)

history:
Pan (パン) is the granddaughter of the main protagonist of the Dragon Ball series, Goku.
She is introduced at the end of Dragon Ball Z, and only appears in the written series for a few chapters in the Dragon Ball manga. Her role is extended into the anime series Dragon Ball GT, which takes place several years after the end of Dragon Ball Z. She is the last member to "join" the Z Fighters, as she fights along side and supports the others against the enemies within Dragon Ball GT
In her infancy, she spent a lot of time with Goku, so she trained a lot. When she was 4 years old, she was already regularly flying around the world, and attempting to beat her best times. Though very young, she is well trained by Goku, as she effortlessly defeats Wild Tiger, a large, muscular man, with just two punches that knock him straight into a wall during the 28th World Martial Arts Tournament.
Pan plays a major role in Dragon Ball GT. GT heavily focuses on the bond between her and her grandfather, whom Pan is very close to.

According to Akira Toriyama, his reason for never having any female Super Saiyans was that neither Pan nor Bulla had the incentive to transform, and that he never drew female Super Saiyans because he could not figure out what they would look like. The Dragon Ball GT Perfect Files implies that Pan has the potential to transform and might have become a type of Super Saiyan never seen before. As Daizenshuu explained, Pan's inability to transform was not due to the small percentage of Saiyan blood in her, as Goku Jr. still was able to despite being the grandson of the already-1/4 Saiyan Pan would reduce his to no more than one sixteenth, making him almost completely human.

There is a major inconsistency regarding Pan's age between the original dub and the Funimation dub. In the original, she is stated to be 5, while in the Funimation dub she is said to be 4. In GT, various guides state the series took place five years after the end of Z, making Pan 10 and later 11 at the end. However, the Funimation dub states it takes place ten years after, so Pan would be 14 and then 15 at the end of GT.

Pan, Beta 0.75  Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?03di9o0cgoh9625

Last edited by benhazard on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
G.o.D.
Contributor
Contributor

Male Nº de Posteos : 675

Pan, Beta 0.75  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pan, Beta 0.75    Pan, Beta 0.75  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Wow! 021
The best Pan!!!
EVER!!!!!!!!!

-first kick of state 245 ( command b,b ) lacks of the hitspark;
-the two attacks on state 248 don't have guarspark;
-she should stop charging aura when at max;
-the last button (z) does nothing alone;

this for now, if I can I'll leave some more feedback.
Back to top Go down
benhazard
Lv 3
Lv 3
benhazard

Google Chrome
Sagittarius Male Nº de Posteos : 297

Pan, Beta 0.75  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pan, Beta 0.75    Pan, Beta 0.75  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:28 am

thanks, well, this character should probably work best in mugen1.0, but should also work in the other without problems.

I will fix these bugs in the future, if there is something that did not like, or can be improved, I'm open to criticism and comments.
Back to top Go down
szowel
Lv 2
Lv 2
szowel

Google Chrome
Aquarius Male Nº de Posteos : 142

Pan, Beta 0.75  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pan, Beta 0.75    Pan, Beta 0.75  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:48 pm

So, I decided back here, because I would like to congratulate you Benhazard. Finally from last time, someone releases awesome character! Excellent work.
Sprites are great, fantastic gameplay, Giru as companion during the game and japanese voice of course Very Happy. I see work in your character. Just super moves have an uncomfortable combination for me, but rest is ok. Greetings and Hello 140
Back to top Go down
http://szowelcreations.webs.com/
Tapion
Administrador
Administrador
Tapion

Opera
Taurus Male Nº de Posteos : 1465

Pan, Beta 0.75  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pan, Beta 0.75    Pan, Beta 0.75  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:10 am

The Best Pan of de Mugen 021

Congratulations friend!

We wait the final Version 016

Pan, Beta 0.75  YsGSw

COMING SOON!!!!!:
Pan, Beta 0.75  LbfF1Xu
Back to top Go down
Super Vegito
Lv 1
Lv 1
Super Vegito

Internet Explorer
Sagittarius Male Nº de Posteos : 30

Pan, Beta 0.75  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pan, Beta 0.75    Pan, Beta 0.75  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:28 am

Awesome work there, benhazard! I actually waited a long time for someone to release a good Pan with a Giru. Keep it up. 070
Back to top Go down
The_Heartbreaker
Lv 8
Lv 8

Google Chrome
Gemini Male Nº de Posteos : 829

Pan, Beta 0.75  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pan, Beta 0.75    Pan, Beta 0.75  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:10 am

Muito bom brother, muito bom mesmo, parabéns.
Back to top Go down
Seifer Firehart
Lv 2
Lv 2
Seifer Firehart

Opera
Leo Male Nº de Posteos : 114

Pan, Beta 0.75  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pan, Beta 0.75    Pan, Beta 0.75  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:14 pm

The charging start and end lasts to long and like in most decent DB characters, the hit sounds are awful. Gameplay decent, sprites good.
Back to top Go down
Adru-San
Lv 2
Lv 2
Adru-San

Mozilla Firefox
Libra Male Nº de Posteos : 160

Pan, Beta 0.75  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pan, Beta 0.75    Pan, Beta 0.75  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Está muy bueno man, y es Beta! la final va estar mucho mejor imagino... Gracias y Suerte! 070
Back to top Go down
zdragonballz
Lv 2 - Level Up
Lv 2 - Level Up
zdragonballz

Male Nº de Posteos : 213

Pan, Beta 0.75  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pan, Beta 0.75    Pan, Beta 0.75  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:14 am

ben you are great talent!!! 008
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pan, Beta 0.75  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pan, Beta 0.75    Pan, Beta 0.75  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pan, Beta 0.75

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1