Mugen Generations
[Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16. Banner15
Mugen Generations
[Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16. Banner15
Mugen Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mugen Generations

Comunidad de Mugen Latino donde podrás encontrar noticias, información, tutoriales (Pixelart y Programación) ayuda, y lo que desees.

Portal MGHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortalGallery

Share | 

[Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrono_Strife
Lv 1
Lv 1
Chrono_Strife

Male Nº de Posteos : 96

[Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16. Empty
PostSubject: [Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16.   [Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:48 pm

SB2 Snow Stage Enhanced(Blizzard version) + Krillin Preview.

SB2 Snow Stage Enhanced(Aurora Borealis version) + 18 Preview.

DBKai Intro inspired Misty Mountain Top Stage + almost a 16 preview. Sorry, didn't continue with the 16 preview because of the tiled animation bug. xD Maybe next time.

I'm liking Mugen 1.1 alot more than 1.0 and more than WinMugen. All of my characters and stages will require an update to perform properly. I will be updating all my stages with more layers, improved looks, and stage zoom.

Otherwise characters and stage work as soon as you drop them into Mugen 1.1. Some coding errors that were passable with WinMugen and Mugen 1.0 can break certain things, but don't seem to crash the program.

Note: I will make a real 16 preview video after I change that stage to use tiled trans = add Normal elements rather than tiled anims. Basically, once I code that stage properly. xD
Back to top Go down
http://chronostrife.herobo.com/
jailuis
Lv 10
Lv 10

Male Nº de Posteos : 1013

PostSubject: Re: [Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16.   [Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:02 pm

Great.. Pretty good u showing that stuff around Chrono! Like 16.. Its not much but cool Wink The One I liked the most is 18.. Ur great doing the combos Dude xD!

BTW Im Wondering if u can lend me Mugen 1.1 So I can take a look and update Trunks to it before its release.. Thx In advance!
Back to top Go down
Chrono_Strife
Lv 1
Lv 1
Chrono_Strife

PostSubject: Re: [Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16.   [Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:40 pm

xD TY. Yeah, 18 should be a whole lot of fun when she's fixed up, hopefully 17, 18, and your Trunks will have some fun combo filled fights in the future! A lot of 18's anims are still broken, and some poorly coded moves still exist in her, but that can wait til 16 and 17 are done.

I can't give the 1.1 alpha out to anyone though. =(

Quoted from Elecbyte:
Quote :
Do NOT host, distribute, lend, or otherwise give the alpha release to anyone else.
I'm a goody two shoes so I can't really go against their policy with it.

You can check back at their forums though, they may open Alpha Testing application again soon or start a private beta eventually. Applying for the alpha is temporarily closed, but that does mean they'll open them again some day.

My opinion on their renderer is it's working well for the most part and they are actively fixing it, so 1.1 updates will likely come faster than the 1.0 stuff did. xD

On the bright side though you don't have to worry too much. If you character works on WinMugen or Mugen 1.0, any fixes for 1.1 are pretty small. Usually related to helpers and projectile firing distance needing increased before destroyself. Or screen oriented positioning of helpers and explods need to be updated. But it should all be a piece of cake.
Back to top Go down
gabe555
Administrator
Administrator
gabe555

Google Chrome
Aquarius Male Nº de Posteos : 1962

PostSubject: Re: [Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16.   [Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:52 pm

OMFG! Is this MUGEN?? you sure about that??? can't believe it...

[Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16. HROJ6q9
Spoiler:

- Pertenezco a la banda de los Trasnochados del Chat  [Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16. Dh8lU
Back to top Go down
http://gabe555-mugen.es.tl/
jailuis
Lv 10
Lv 10

Male Nº de Posteos : 1013

PostSubject: Re: [Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16.   [Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:14 pm

Chrono_Strife wrote:
xD TY. Yeah, 18 should be a whole lot of fun when she's fixed up, hopefully 17, 18, and your Trunks will have some fun combo filled fights in the future! A lot of 18's anims are still broken, and some poorly coded moves still exist in her, but that can wait til 16 and 17 are done.

I can't give the 1.1 alpha out to anyone though. =(

Quoted from Elecbyte:
Quote :
Do NOT host, distribute, lend, or otherwise give the alpha release to anyone else.
I'm a goody two shoes so I can't really go against their policy with it.

You can check back at their forums though, they may open Alpha Testing application again soon or start a private beta eventually. Applying for the alpha is temporarily closed, but that does mean they'll open them again some day.

My opinion on their renderer is it's working well for the most part and they are actively fixing it, so 1.1 updates will likely come faster than the 1.0 stuff did. xD

On the bright side though you don't have to worry too much. If you character works on WinMugen or Mugen 1.0, any fixes for 1.1 are pretty small. Usually related to helpers and projectile firing distance needing increased before destroyself. Or screen oriented positioning of helpers and explods need to be updated. But it should all be a piece of cake.

Well Thx Anyways then Smile Thx for ur hopes on Trunks Also! So Far I Belive its great Very Happy But Im gonna take closer looks to ur chars.. since their fluidiry its pretty good.... Thx Chrono Smile
Back to top Go down
Wenchu
Lv 8
Lv 8
Wenchu

Netscape
Aquarius Male Nº de Posteos : 792

PostSubject: Re: [Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16.   [Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:20 pm

wow, Chrono, this is a great stages and chars!!!

You have finally made a good Krillin... and Looking forward to the android 16... jeje.... :P
do not forget to make a combined attack for android 17 and 18 xD.

only a technique question, how is high (in pixels) it enables the quantity of the stretch of the screen?? is for make some adjustments to my Android 13.

un saludo!
Back to top Go down
Chrono_Strife
Lv 1
Lv 1
Chrono_Strife

PostSubject: Re: [Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16.   [Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Quote :
only a technique question, how is high (in pixels) it enables the
quantity of the stretch of the screen?? is for make some adjustments to
my Android 13.
Unfortunately for coders, and yet at the same time very fortunatley. It depends on the stage. Zoom is kind of dynamic in that from stage to stage you can have a zoomout of 1xScreenSize which is no change. Down to probably 0.01xScreenSize if someone really wanted too.

My zooms are all set to 0.5 zoom. So it should double the distance from the left to right side of the screen.

I haven't actually tried fixing the DestroySelf and position coding on my characters yet. Using triggerX = time = Y seems like a bad method at this point to determine when the edge of the screen was passed. (Pretty much all my chars before 16 and Krillin use this), I now use "trigger1 = screenpos X = " but that doesn't fully work either it seems.

Serio posted a line of code at Elecbyte describing how he/she fixed broken screenpos triggers.

Quote :
trigger1=(screenpos x!=[-128,(gamewidth+128)])
to make helper disappear once it gets off screen in all zoom scales.
I'd assume this is currently the best way to kill any helpers, fireballs, or what have you. But I'll give it a try sometime in the next week and let you guys know if it works or if Elecbyte added a special trigger that handles it without any math.
Back to top Go down
Eltuga81
Lv 2
Lv 2
Eltuga81

Google Chrome
Capricorn Male Nº de Posteos : 121

PostSubject: Re: [Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16.   [Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:36 pm

Omg , This is soo good ! I want that :P

I only wish they can add more interactivity to the stages next versions....
Back to top Go down
brunocanalla
Lv 1
Lv 1

Male Nº de Posteos : 28

PostSubject: Re: [Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16.   [Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:52 am

a question that reads 1.0 mugen char mugen win because I think one can not use desperdico because there are way too win mugen char mugen should adptar a Tele all char winmugen chars and 1.0
para que nadie se keje de ke no jan char 1.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16.   [Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Mugen 1.1 Alpha 2] Updated stages, Krillin, 18, 16.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1