Mugen Generations
Son Goku - Page 2 Banner15
Mugen Generations
Son Goku - Page 2 Banner15
Mugen Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mugen Generations

Comunidad de Mugen Latino donde podrás encontrar noticias, información, tutoriales (Pixelart y Programación) ayuda, y lo que desees.

Portal MGHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortalGallery

Share | 

Son Goku

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome
Libra Male Nº de Posteos : 362

Son Goku - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Son Goku   Son Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok well time here is now folks, Goku is done. Sorry he took forever, Motivation died, then reignited and I redid a lot on him from when I first announced him as a transforming character almost 2 years(? fuck!) ago

He's fight system is entirely new from anything I've had in any of my other characters and gets really deep into comboing. there's 60+ diff combinations

Make sure to read the "Rape Me" for details on how to use his system properly.

What I tried to do with this new system is mix more aspects of dbz style of attacks which meant (to me)
more simplistic yet deep combinations.

Screenshots:

Spoiler:

Palettes:

Son Goku - Page 2 Palletes2

Link:
http://www.4shared.com/file/215207947/41475535/Son_Goku_10.html

Feedback and bug reports (if anymore) are always welcome and enjoy! =3

on a sidenote, ssj goku will come MUCH quicker than this goku did to finish. he's 40% now
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ulquiorra
Lv 5
Lv 5
Ulquiorra

Mozilla Firefox
Aries Male Nº de Posteos : 507

Son Goku - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son Goku   Son Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:14 pm

oz wrote:
Hitomi STOP TALKING MY CHARS...forget me jelous..THIS TOPIC IS TO TALK ABOUT ZGT CHAR GOKU AND I SAID THE CHAR IS GOD CAUSE HAVE AUTOCOMBOS

Ulquiorra I DIDNT ASK YOU ANYTHINK, YOUR SUCK OPPINIONIS UNLESS TO ME. WHERE ARE YOUR CHARS? HUMM THEY ARE SO HORRIBLE YOU HAVE FEAR TO SHOW US HAHAHAHAAH

COMING TO TOPIC:
In some movies the aura kaioken continue falow char after movie finished...the remove explod need to be revised. The rest is perfect very god.

Who do you think you are ? If we are in the DGZ team It's an for nothin'.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Lv 5
Lv 5
Hitomi

Mozilla Firefox
Gemini Male Nº de Posteos : 524

Son Goku - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son Goku   Son Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:15 pm

oz wrote:
Hitomi STOP TALKING MY CHARS...forget me jelous..THIS TOPIC IS TO TALK ABOUT ZGT CHAR GOKU AND I SAID THE CHAR IS GOD CAUSE HAVE AUTOCOMBOS

Ulquiorra I DIDNT ASK YOU ANYTHINK, YOUR SUCK OPPINIONIS UNLESS TO ME. WHERE ARE YOUR CHARS? HUMM THEY ARE SO HORRIBLE YOU HAVE FEAR TO SHOW US HAHAHAHAAH

COMING TO TOPIC:
In some movies the aura kaioken continue falow char after movie finished...the remove explod need to be revised. The rest is perfect very god.

Man, this is spamming. Stop saying off topic, or you will be banned. This is not a ZGT topic, this is a work that neocide did by himself. Your post was useless and BAD, not welcome here. Learn to respect others before hoping have a good reputation here. I don't try to fight, but to teach how to behave in a correct forum.
Back to top Go down
oz
Lv 1
Lv 1
oz

Mozilla Firefox
Male Nº de Posteos : 37

Son Goku - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son Goku   Son Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:21 pm

I give my opinion about char is not spanning you are spaning atacking my chars. This red card have not notions remove it now
Back to top Go down
http://ozmugen.wordpress.com
Ulquiorra
Lv 5
Lv 5
Ulquiorra

Mozilla Firefox

Son Goku - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son Goku   Son Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:24 pm

oz wrote:
First time ZGT is learning how to do a good combos.[/b]

This is a provocation to us then I want to apologize to the ZGT member before we remote you're warning Son Goku - Page 2 890210
Back to top Go down
oz
Lv 1
Lv 1
oz

Mozilla Firefox
Male Nº de Posteos : 37

Son Goku - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son Goku   Son Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:27 pm

sorry if was look like provocation...I just want to say ZGT is growing and making combos automatics and it is very good only this
stop whit this now plz. Son Goku - Page 2 482416
Back to top Go down
http://ozmugen.wordpress.com
Ulquiorra
Lv 5
Lv 5
Ulquiorra

Mozilla Firefox

Son Goku - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son Goku   Son Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:37 pm

It's ok now XD, and you're right this Goku is awesome ! Son Goku - Page 2 94389
Back to top Go down
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome
Libra Male Nº de Posteos : 362

Son Goku - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son Goku   Son Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:32 pm

thx guys, and dont rag on oz, I made this system like this because I wanted to sort of meld dbz mugen players, there are people who like more conventional fighting systems, (kick punches hard and light attacks,specials,supers) and ones who like unconventional systems, so I did a bit of both.

I am very happy oz likes this though for one reason, like him or not,but he speaks for a large part of the dbz mugen community's likings (not all of us) but there are alot of guys who like more unconventional styles (they just tend to go too far, ie long ass cinematic specials,supers etc.) the ones who like the conventional traditional fighter style in the dbz community are a small number, hence why zgt,dgz (somewhat) are rare with active member releases.

I didnt give in with this system, I just tried to look at my dbz characters in a different perspective and came up with this system. again though they arent auto combos, I get what your saying, but its a different type of manual attack.you still start off with a basic attack, but it goes up from there. after all these are dbz fighters, they dont abide the typical martial arts rules.

Nacho: Genki dama will be updated and redone completely in the 1.5 release, which will be either after ssj goku, or before ssj3 goku.

ricky: I made that super already. its the flip kick into the air, combinations, and then the khh.

Cauke: I'm glad you like the combo's : ) ssj's are even funner.

Oz: about the palfx thing, I dont know how to fix it to leave if he's out of the state. do you know how I can fix that? I'll upload a 1.1 or 1.2 update with that fix sometime next week. also no I'm not doing any transformations, its alot of work for such a small little thing. I will be making ssj and ssj3 goku, with diff attack combos for each of them.

again thanks guys for all the feedback. I wanted him to be liked by all sorts of dbz mugen fans. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Lv 5
Lv 5
Hitomi

Mozilla Firefox

Son Goku - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son Goku   Son Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:35 am

oz wrote:
sorry if was look like provocation...I just want to say ZGT is growing and making combos automatics and it is very good only this
stop whit this now plz. Son Goku - Page 2 482416

It's ok now Friendly But understand us, it looked like a provocation... And i did not give you any red card 001

And Neo, good luck for the next WIP Friendly This Goku was a big surprise, and I wait the same impression for Goku SSJ
Back to top Go down
Tooya
Lv 1
Lv 1
Tooya

Mozilla Firefox
Sagittarius Male Nº de Posteos : 37

Son Goku - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son Goku   Son Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:59 am

=O...the best goku ever...
Back to top Go down
goku ssj5
Lv 3
Lv 3
goku ssj5

Google Chrome
Capricorn Male Nº de Posteos : 234

Son Goku - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son Goku   Son Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:52 pm

esta re buenisimo el goku Son Goku - Page 2 219709 y sabes la paleta black en un mugen af se podria utilizar para un goku evil o no xd bueno suerte

saludos
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
Lv 5
Lv 5
Ulquiorra

Mozilla Firefox

Son Goku - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son Goku   Son Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:54 pm

Man you should understand that if you post on topic so old you're gonna be banned Son Goku - Page 2 67809
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Lv 5
Lv 5
Hitomi

Mozilla Firefox

Son Goku - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son Goku   Son Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:56 pm

goku ssj5 wrote:
esta re buenisimo el goku Son Goku - Page 2 219709 y sabes la paleta black en un mugen af se podria utilizar para un goku evil o no xd bueno suerte

saludos

... This is not the first time. If you keep up reviving old topics, you'll not post anymore. So you have the choice :

1. STOP THAT
2. Bye ...
Back to top Go down
SPIDERSSJ
Lv 1 - Level Up
Lv 1 - Level Up

Male Nº de Posteos : 108

Son Goku - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son Goku   Son Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:42 am

i like this goku thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Son Goku - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son Goku   Son Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Son Goku

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2