Mugen Generations
Hi everyone Im OldGamer Banner15
Mugen Generations
Hi everyone Im OldGamer Banner15
Mugen Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mugen Generations

Comunidad de Mugen Latino donde podrás encontrar noticias, información, tutoriales (Pixelart y Programación) ayuda, y lo que desees.

Portal MGHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortalGallery

Share | 

Hi everyone Im OldGamer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oldgamer
Lv 1
Lv 1
oldgamer

Aries Male Nº de Posteos : 2

Hi everyone Im OldGamer Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone Im OldGamer   Hi everyone Im OldGamer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2023 5:22 pm

hi everyone this is old gamer today I like to show you that I am the only person that can create and make screen packs and stages I was very lucky to find this place for the first time I'm surprised that no one actually actually promoted this website I love how there is no limitation and I'm very glad for that also I have 8 years experience of programming including Mugen software I am also very experienced on Ikemen software I am also a programmer of the Lua language I hope you guys will welcome me here at this website and the community I hope you enjoy my Creations for the screen pack that I created for the mugen software and Ikemen go software

I don't speak Spanish only English
Back to top Go down
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
d.mugen
Lv 6
Lv 6
d.mugen

Google Chrome
Aquarius Male Nº de Posteos : 639

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone Im OldGamer   Hi everyone Im OldGamer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 7:40 pm

hi friend!, I've seen your Stages and Screenpacks works, the truth is that they're great, welcome to the forum!... well, as you can see, there isn't much activity around here anymore xD, but usually ghosts hang around here haha, well. have a good stay here.

I hope to see your work, greetings!
Back to top Go down
gabe555
Administrator
Administrator
gabe555

Google Chrome
Aquarius Male Nº de Posteos : 1962

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone Im OldGamer   Hi everyone Im OldGamer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 8:52 pm

hey dude, Ive been watching your tutorials on YT to refresh the knowledge after quiting mugen for a couple years but im kinda back now, im working on something and I need a SP Wink

Hi everyone Im OldGamer HROJ6q9
Spoiler:

- Pertenezco a la banda de los Trasnochados del Chat  Hi everyone Im OldGamer Dh8lU
Back to top Go down
http://gabe555-mugen.es.tl/
Dj Sonic
Administrador
Administrador
Dj Sonic

Google Chrome
Male Nº de Posteos : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone Im OldGamer   Hi everyone Im OldGamer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2023 4:37 pm

Welcome to Mugen Generations.

Hi everyone Im OldGamer Gamer_17
Click Here or Image!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone Im OldGamer   Hi everyone Im OldGamer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone Im OldGamer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mugen Generations :: Comunidad :: Hall del Usuario (Bienvenidas/Welcome)-