Mugen Generations
Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Banner15
Mugen Generations
Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Banner15
Mugen Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mugen Generations

Comunidad de Mugen Latino donde podrás encontrar noticias, información, tutoriales (Pixelart y Programación) ayuda, y lo que desees.

Portal MGHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortalGallery

Share | 

Freeza 3 formas by oz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oz
Lv 1
Lv 1
oz

Mozilla Firefox
Male Nº de Posteos : 37

Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Freeza 3 formas by oz   Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Freeza Imperator
Thanks to FRS Games,DGZ, MugenMundo, Zahori,Bardock.
Pached AI(not done)
Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 FrezzFreeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Cauda2Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Cauda3

Code : oz
Sprites: oz / Zahori(base)
Fx : Classics open sources/DGZ Team/Team OS/mugenmundo/Zerberus_Dante/Franciynaldo
Sound :oz/Franciynaldo
Download: http://ozmugen.wordpress.com/

Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Mugen910Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Mugen810

Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Mugen110

Download:

Last edited by oz on Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ozmugen.wordpress.com

AuthorMessage
Kurotsuchi Mayuri
Lv 1
Lv 1
Kurotsuchi Mayuri

Mozilla Firefox
Male Nº de Posteos : 4

PostSubject: Re: Freeza 3 formas by oz   Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:25 am

Esta medio raro hay unos cuantos detalles, yo diría que es una fase beta, todavía no lo veo 100%, al golpear con los ataques saca demasiada energía (Además de que tiene ataques muy exagerados junto con los efectos).
Aun así supongo que no hay ningún freezer decente en esas etapas bueno, a mas de uno le va a gustar, seria bueno que lo sigas mejorando..

Sigue así, un saludo! 003
Back to top Go down
bosterodelalma10
Lv 6
Lv 6
bosterodelalma10

Aries Male Nº de Posteos : 626

PostSubject: Re: Freeza 3 formas by oz   Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:51 am

Concuerdo con todos mis compañeros de mas arriba... Ademas otro detalle que le veo es que en su 3ra transformacion es muy alto, deberia estar un poco mas encorbado, acordate que parecia un misero y asqueroso alien con zarpada joroba xD... Igual se necesitaba un Freezer con todas sus transformaciones..

Saludos!!
Back to top Go down
Tahattus
Lv 1
Lv 1

Mozilla Firefox
Male Nº de Posteos : 8

PostSubject: Re: Freeza 3 formas by oz   Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:47 am

Sometimes I don't get what happens to the creators.

I love Chrono_Strife and Team OS chars. They're simply perfect. I think most of you must agree they're the best char creators around.

However, people don't learn with them. Everyone wants a shining char like in the anime. People forget what a FIGHTING GAME is, and try to emulate the anime in mugen.

Only one thing can describe this char: what a waste of a good sprite sheet.

This char sucks, a lot. Only god knows how much I hate automatic combos. Automatic combos is so 2000s, not 2010, people! Char is also buggy, and has so much sfx that will cause you a seizure.

I'll keep it in my mugen just because I liked the sff, but i HATED THE CHAR! I can't believe i waited all these years for such a TERRIBLE FREEZA.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Lv 5
Lv 5
Hitomi

Mozilla Firefox
Gemini Male Nº de Posteos : 524

PostSubject: Re: Freeza 3 formas by oz   Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:36 am

Tahattus wrote:
Sometimes I don't get what happens to the creators.

I love Chrono_Strife and Team OS chars. They're simply perfect. I think most of you must agree they're the best char creators around.

However, people don't learn with them. Everyone wants a shining char like in the anime. People forget what a FIGHTING GAME is, and try to emulate the anime in mugen.

Only one thing can describe this char: what a waste of a good sprite sheet.

This char sucks, a lot. Only god knows how much I hate automatic combos. Automatic combos is so 2000s, not 2010, people! Char is also buggy, and has so much sfx that will cause you a seizure.

I'll keep it in my mugen just because I liked the sff, but i HATED THE CHAR! I can't believe i waited all these years for such a TERRIBLE FREEZA.

Thank you.

O_____________________________O !!!!!!!!!!!145

What a honnesty 29

You, unlike the most part of people that I know in mugen, say what you really think. That's just a very good point. You're cash (too much maybe XD), and that's what a creator really needs. It's not like the most of the previous posts which say "Very good!" "Muy bueno sigue asi !!!!" ... Maybe that's really what they think, but be honnest, if you want the creator to improve. I agree all Thattus said, but i will not be that cruel. The char has a lot of bugs, and that is seen that you wanted to shine us with all the moves and stuff you did. But automatic combos are very very very very very boring, believe me. Make both, manual and automatics.
Back to top Go down
Tahattus
Lv 1
Lv 1

Mozilla Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Freeza 3 formas by oz   Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:48 am

Ooops, I'm sorry for that, lol!.

I do want this freeza redone. Just throw all 4 .cns files away, and start from scratch.

Also, automatic combos should be forbidden.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Lv 5
Lv 5
Hitomi

Mozilla Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Freeza 3 formas by oz   Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Tahattus wrote:

I do want this freeza redone. Just throw all 4 .cns files away, and start from scratch.

Don't apologize XD That was good XD

Maybe a little violent for Oz but i hope he'll understand ...
Back to top Go down
benhazard
Lv 3
Lv 3
benhazard

Google Chrome
Sagittarius Male Nº de Posteos : 297

PostSubject: Re: Freeza 3 formas by oz   Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:51 pm

Hitomi wrote:
Tahattus wrote:

I agree.
Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 699248 Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 657893
I know that a negative critique can be up to cruel, but it can help you more than ever say that is a Wonderfull programming.
I hope this can help you
Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 698991
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Lv 5
Lv 5
Hitomi

Mozilla Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Freeza 3 formas by oz   Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:21 pm

benhazard wrote:
Hitomi wrote:
Tahattus wrote:

I agree.
Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 699248 Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 657893
I know that a negative critique can be up to cruel, but it can help you more than ever say that is a Wonderfull programming.
I hope this can help you
Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 698991

That is what I exactly meant, but the way it was said was hard 010
Back to top Go down
oz
Lv 1
Lv 1
oz

Mozilla Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Freeza 3 formas by oz   Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:02 am

Gameplay is frs and oz Style and I can not change, so peoples who likes the
conventional traditional fighter style in the dbz is perfectly normal unlike my
style.

I will try to fix some bugs, improve some movies, remove some Fx...someday...but not the style.
Thanks everybody for feedbacks
Back to top Go down
Tahattus
Lv 1
Lv 1

Mozilla Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Freeza 3 formas by oz   Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:49 pm

I understand.

Problem of the frs style you mentioned is that we almost don't take part of the fight. The fighter just fight by themselves. Too much teleport. Too many flashing lights. We can't even create a strategy during the fight because there's no fight at all.

Sometimes, I think: am i actually playing this?

Also, I don't want to risk my health by watching freeza fight. When I mean seizure, I REALLY mean it'll cause someone a seizure.

If you like flashing chars so much, you should follow the example of coola then. Still a flashy with automatic combos char, but much closer to playable.
Back to top Go down
Vieja_Del_Agua
Contributor
Contributor

Taurus Male Nº de Posteos : 1118

PostSubject: Re: Freeza 3 formas by oz   Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:22 am

Eso es lo bueno del mugen, que cada uno lo hace con su estilo Oops!. Y si no les gusta hay que esperar a que alguien la haga con el estilo que le guste o hacerlo uno mismo jeje.
Que lástima que los sprites no son OS así alguien lo hace con otro estilo Oops!.
Back to top Go down
oz
Lv 1
Lv 1
oz

Mozilla Firefox

PostSubject: Re: Freeza 3 formas by oz   Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:20 am

Vieja_Del_Agua wrote:
Eso es lo bueno del mugen, que cada uno lo hace con su estilo Oops!. Y si no les gusta hay que esperar a que alguien la haga con el estilo que le guste o hacerlo uno mismo jeje.
Que lástima que los sprites no son OS así alguien lo hace con otro estilo Oops!.
so If someone want to use sprites, can ask me and Zahori for email ...maybe we can give some permissions to some creator know.
Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 94389
Back to top Go down
Minami
Lv 1
Lv 1
Minami

Mozilla Firefox
Cancer Female Nº de Posteos : 13

PostSubject: Re: Freeza 3 formas by oz   Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:33 pm

this freeza is great^^. Congratulation^^
Back to top Go down
mortaldragon2010
Lv 1
Lv 1

Mozilla Firefox
Pisces Male Nº de Posteos : 81

PostSubject: Re: Freeza 3 formas by oz   Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:32 pm

este freezer es increible.
estarìa bueno que hicieran uno con sus 4 transformaciones(un frz 4)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freeza 3 formas by oz   Freeza 3 formas by oz - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freeza 3 formas by oz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2