Mugen Generations
Shino Aburame NZC Style Banner15
Mugen Generations
Shino Aburame NZC Style Banner15
Mugen Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mugen Generations

Comunidad de Mugen Latino donde podrás encontrar noticias, información, tutoriales (Pixelart y Programación) ayuda, y lo que desees.

Portal MGHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortalGallery

Share | 

Shino Aburame NZC Style

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomo
Lv 1
Lv 1
Tomo

Mozilla Firefox
Male Nº de Posteos : 44

Shino Aburame NZC Style Empty
PostSubject: Shino Aburame NZC Style   Shino Aburame NZC Style Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:40 am

Yeah, not only DBZ stuff...
Recently I played a bit of Naruto characters. Unfortunately, most of them have poor gameplay and are kinda underdone.
However, I discovered the NZC chars by Alexei Roschak and I think these are the best in terms of playability, effects, and graphics that you can get.
While I respect the work of the author I decided to create something myself. So...

Shino Aburame:
Shino Aburame NZC Style Likili10
Shino Aburame NZC Style Likili10

I tried that the style and gameplay were kept, but I'm not an expert on Naruto so please forgive me if I offended anyone - it's just a tribute to the creators of this style and an incentive to continue working on the characters from the series.

Regards, Tomo

Credits: Benhazard, Alexei Roschak, Veron
Back to top Go down
MUGENGOD
Lv 4
Lv 4
MUGENGOD

Internet Explorer
Leo Male Nº de Posteos : 385

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame NZC Style   Shino Aburame NZC Style Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:21 pm

good char, thanks
Back to top Go down
Mikel8888
Lv 2
Lv 2

Google Chrome
Male Nº de Posteos : 133

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame NZC Style   Shino Aburame NZC Style Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:14 pm

hey friend! I could tell you about naruto say I understand, I have proven the chars of alexei and I like a lot, encompass the characters quite well and have a very comfortable gameplay. I think Shino is a char a bit difficult to do, mostly because it is difficult to replace FX bugs, so I think that has been pretty good, and I encourage you to continue with this style, there is a sprite by montonada google, I like to encourage people to follow alexei, maybe someday decide I also make a char and this style, lucky dude!
Back to top Go down
http://proyectomugenfairytail.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame NZC Style   Shino Aburame NZC Style Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shino Aburame NZC Style

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1