Mugen Generations
Impossible..IMPOSSIBLE! DBZ Chars to find Banner15
Mugen Generations
Impossible..IMPOSSIBLE! DBZ Chars to find Banner15
Mugen Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mugen Generations

Comunidad de Mugen Latino donde podrás encontrar noticias, información, tutoriales (Pixelart y Programación) ayuda, y lo que desees.

Portal MGHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortalGallery

Share | 

Impossible..IMPOSSIBLE! DBZ Chars to find

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mugennut
Lv 1
Lv 1

Male Nº de Posteos : 13

Impossible..IMPOSSIBLE! DBZ Chars to find Empty
PostSubject: Impossible..IMPOSSIBLE! DBZ Chars to find   Impossible..IMPOSSIBLE! DBZ Chars to find Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:33 pm

If anyone can find 1, just 1! of these chars, they should we rewarded because they are impossible to find. Even though they are very old and crappy in comparsion to what we have today, I still want them in my collection, as I'm trying to create the biggest DBZ Mugen ever assembled.

First name is select.def name, name in () is what char's name actually is, and name in [] is author(s) name.

1. Trunkssj3Ub22 (SS3 Trunks) [OCariocaNildo]

2. trunksdsj-hd (SS5 Trunks) [Deus_Sayajin] Impossible..IMPOSSIBLE! DBZ Chars to find Trunks%20dsj

3. BrassjFrs (SS Bulla) [FRS GAMES]

4. Bra_USSJ (SS Bulla) [FRS GAMES]

5. Baby_form1 (1st Form Baby) [R13]

6. bra ssj3 (SS3 Bulla) [R13]

7. VegetaGTssj3 (SS3 GT Vegeta) [R13]

8. Chibi_Gohan_SSJ3 (SS3 Kid Gohan) [R13]

9. brassj (SS Bulla) [Son Gohan Ssj4] Impossible..IMPOSSIBLE! DBZ Chars to find 0001

10. Roi Vegeta ssj4 (SS4 King Vegeta) [R13]

11. Gocule (Gokule) [R13]

12. GoculeSSJ (SS Gokule) [R13]

13. Gocule_EX (SS/SS3 Gokule) [R13]

14. Mistic Gohan SSJ3/SSJ4 (SS3/SS4 Mystic Gohan) [Son Gohan Ssj4] Impossible..IMPOSSIBLE! DBZ Chars to find 0003 Impossible..IMPOSSIBLE! DBZ Chars to find 0003a

15. Bulma_(Bike) (Bulma on Bike) [OCariocaNildo] Impossible..IMPOSSIBLE! DBZ Chars to find Bulma%20bike

By the way, please don't comment on this request if you aren't actually going to say where I can find them or if you have them. Also don't refer me to the DBZ collections on here, 4shared, esnips, etc. because I have already thoroughly looked there for each one of these and haven't found them.
Back to top Go down
electrocaid
Lv 1
Lv 1

Male Nº de Posteos : 4

PostSubject: Re: Impossible..IMPOSSIBLE! DBZ Chars to find   Impossible..IMPOSSIBLE! DBZ Chars to find Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:47 am

not impossible at all indeed
Back to top Go down
The_Heartbreaker
Lv 8
Lv 8

Google Chrome
Gemini Male Nº de Posteos : 829

PostSubject: Re: Impossible..IMPOSSIBLE! DBZ Chars to find   Impossible..IMPOSSIBLE! DBZ Chars to find Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:32 pm

Stop Spamming! Did you read the rules? I don't think so. Go read. Topics with more than one month of inactivity are dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impossible..IMPOSSIBLE! DBZ Chars to find   Impossible..IMPOSSIBLE! DBZ Chars to find Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impossible..IMPOSSIBLE! DBZ Chars to find

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1