Mugen Generations
Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos! Banner15
Mugen Generations
Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos! Banner15
Mugen Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mugen Generations

Comunidad de Mugen Latino donde podrás encontrar noticias, información, tutoriales (Pixelart y Programación) ayuda, y lo que desees.

Portal MGHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortalGallery

Share | 

Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thanewdude07
Lv 2
Lv 2
Thanewdude07

Google Chrome
Scorpio Male Nº de Posteos : 160

Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos! Empty
PostSubject: Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos!   Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:40 pm

Well Hello everybody its been a while but i thought i should started updating everyone from here.

This originally was going to be a team project here but a lot of things happened and here i am today...Anyways here is yusuke urimeshi

Yes! We are team! This character will be AWESOME!
[preview]http://www.justnopoint.com/lithues/shots/yus000.png[/preview]
Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos! Ehhhmaybe

So lets get into the basics!
Spoiler:
That's Pretty much it from me I will let Rajaa post up everything I forgot! Here are some screenshots!

Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos! Yus001

Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos! Yus000

The following mechanics will be through a configuration file so people can choose.

This will include:
EX Specials
Power Charge
Dodge / Horizontal Dodge
Parry / Shield
Alpha Counter
Chain Combos (with strict limitations)

The following are things that are unique to Yusuke and they will make the character more interesting than your average character with the above mechanics!

- Chargeable Spirit Gun with Megaman-ish capailities
- Releasing of Spirit Cuffs which will speed Yusuke up for a brief period of time
- He will be compatible with GokuZ2
- He will have a training mode option with Genkai because Thanewdude wants to copy Cybaster and Balthazar! :Smile
- He will have special eggs that are undisclosed for the moment, so keep your eyes peeled for progress!

We are open to bizarre suggestions for intros and win poses and silly stuff like that!

For those people who want to make palettes. Here is the palette:

Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos! Palette_template

UPDATE Here is the First Beta Video!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Thanewdude07 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G.o.D.
Contributor
Contributor

Male Nº de Posteos : 675

PostSubject: Re: Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos!   Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:43 pm

It was time that you show your work here!

One thing I didn't post in Mugen Guild, I saw that you (you and Rajaa) changed the sparks, but I think that's good, I don't like those sparks too much (but don't tell him XD).
Back to top Go down
Thanewdude07
Lv 2
Lv 2
Thanewdude07

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos!   Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:50 pm

lol Yeah we were gonna make something that felt more like yu yu hakusho.Yeah i needed to come back here.
Back to top Go down
Intoxicados
Lv 8
Lv 8
Intoxicados

Mozilla Firefox
Leo Male Nº de Posteos : 797

PostSubject: Re: Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos!   Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:04 am

the best yusuke ever...
like me will guide you in the genesis rom
Yusuke has techniques that fit very well according to the style that you are following (CVS)
Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.odioadaddyyankee.com
Thanewdude07
Lv 2
Lv 2
Thanewdude07

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos!   Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Intoxicados wrote:
the best yusuke ever...
like me will guide you in the genesis rom
Yusuke has techniques that fit very well according to the style that you are following (CVS)
Good Luck!

Thanks! I gonna use those sprites from that game. I am actually gonna get started on them soon. Thanks 11

Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos! Win-pose1

Yusuke wins!

Here is his first win pose! I drew out the first sprite on paper then moved it on to paint where i did the rest of the editing.

Jmorphman did have a point. Original animations and sprite are always better then editing. Well as long as you got the skills to pull it off. I think this came out nicely...
Back to top Go down
Thanewdude07
Lv 2
Lv 2
Thanewdude07

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos!   Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:47 am

Boom! update!

I kept him to 3 shades But i did add a lighter blue works wonders I hope you enjoy This update.

Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos! Yusuke%20and%20puu%20fin_zps2598a514

I did a few sprites well I am only really counting the bottom three. I did those from scratch and the top came from the original base sprite. I think he should be easy to animate but then again I am not sure yet we will see.
Back to top Go down
Legend Ivanhoe
Moderador
Moderador
Legend Ivanhoe

Mozilla Firefox
Aquarius Male Nº de Posteos : 290

PostSubject: Re: Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos!   Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:02 am

Are you planning to code Kurama and hiei too? This is great by the way i hope you finish him soon. XD!

Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos! Proyec11
Back to top Go down
Thanewdude07
Lv 2
Lv 2
Thanewdude07

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos!   Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:38 pm

Legend Ivanhoe wrote:
Are you planning to code Kurama and hiei too? This is great by the way i hope you finish him soon. XD!

I hope i finish him soon too! 00

Oh I am not doing any of the coding i am only doing the spriting my coder is Rajaa he is a really great programmer and he has the skills to help bring my vision of yusuke true.

I plan doing Hiei next after yusuke. I really like kurama but , There is sooo much work that is needed to go these characters right. So I might do him later on if i get some more support 003

Hey Bump..Trying to give puu this penguin like walk cycle here is my progress. I am pretty much doing this all from my head..I just decided to check around for reference videos and pictures so I am looking now..

Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos! Work

Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos! Yusukeandpuufin-1

Progress is still being made on keiko as well I will post another update soon!

Also I am going to a anime convention this weekend in Atlanta,GA Woot! :2thumbsup:

Also If you have any tips walk cycles and such please do share.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos!   Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu Yu hakusho neo mugen-Yusuke Urameshi TND &Rajaa videos!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1