Mugen Generations
Hirudergarn and general rildo Banner15
Mugen Generations
Hirudergarn and general rildo Banner15
Mugen Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mugen Generations

Comunidad de Mugen Latino donde podrás encontrar noticias, información, tutoriales (Pixelart y Programación) ayuda, y lo que desees.

Portal MGHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortalGallery

Share | 

Hirudergarn and general rildo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
3rd String
Lv 1
Lv 1
3rd String

Mozilla Firefox
Male Nº de Posteos : 47

Hirudergarn and general rildo Empty
PostSubject: Hirudergarn and general rildo   Hirudergarn and general rildo Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:10 pm

001 Hello sorry i have no pics up but right now im working on hirudergarn please bare with me it will take a while at a steady pace but it might be longer than i thought because im making a general rildo all 3 forms for my little bro and for all of u . i edited some chars in the past but these are actually my first chars from scratch so i hope u like them and if i need to do more let me know cause i want you all to be satisfied. i ill be ready to put up pics real soon but my problem is i dont have a web cam for a video so i can only show pictures. so my question is how do i put up pics in this forum. ty all
Back to top Go down
gprince99
Lv 1
Lv 1

Male Nº de Posteos : 7

PostSubject: Re: Hirudergarn and general rildo   Hirudergarn and general rildo Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:27 pm

Good Luck 3rd String

Cant wait to see your next projects. Im sure they will be good. Smile
Back to top Go down
lagarto
Lv 2
Lv 2

Google Chrome
Aquarius Male Nº de Posteos : 112

PostSubject: Re: Hirudergarn and general rildo   Hirudergarn and general rildo Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:47 pm

VERY GOOD AS IT SHOULD MAKE THEM NO CHARS OF NEITHER
Back to top Go down
Dash
Lv 2 - Level Up
Lv 2 - Level Up
Dash

Google Chrome
Gemini Male Nº de Posteos : 213

PostSubject: Re: Hirudergarn and general rildo   Hirudergarn and general rildo Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:47 pm

3rd String wrote:
001 Hello sorry i have no pics up but right now im working on hirudergarn please bare with me it will take a while at a steady pace but it might be longer than i thought because im making a general rildo all 3 forms for my little bro and for all of u . i edited some chars in the past but these are actually my first chars from scratch so i hope u like them and if i need to do more let me know cause i want you all to be satisfied. i ill be ready to put up pics real soon but my problem is i dont have a web cam for a video so i can only show pictures. so my question is how do i put up pics in this forum. ty all

Dude, to upload pictures, just press the buttonHirudergarn and general rildo Picture_save
Find the picture and you put "send/enviar".
Copy the link of the picture, then you push this buttonHirudergarn and general rildo Picture. And OK.
Back to top Go down
http://teamrz.jimdo.com/
3rd String
Lv 1
Lv 1
3rd String

Mozilla Firefox
Male Nº de Posteos : 47

PostSubject: Re: Hirudergarn and general rildo   Hirudergarn and general rildo Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:21 am

ty for the help zeta but your not being specific your say go here hit this button and go there and hit that button but what button are you talking about. sorry for taking yall through this but im just trying to learn but i do know another way ill just start posting the link of my album or pictures and tell me what u think
Back to top Go down
gprince99
Lv 1
Lv 1

Male Nº de Posteos : 7

PostSubject: Re: Hirudergarn and general rildo   Hirudergarn and general rildo Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Hey 3RD String

Here try this.

http://imageshack.us/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hirudergarn and general rildo   Hirudergarn and general rildo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hirudergarn and general rildo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1