Mugen Generations
communicate with vegetto, Banner15
Mugen Generations
communicate with vegetto, Banner15
Mugen Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mugen Generations

Comunidad de Mugen Latino donde podrás encontrar noticias, información, tutoriales (Pixelart y Programación) ayuda, y lo que desees.

Portal MGHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortalGallery

Share | 

communicate with vegetto,

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MUGENGOD
Lv 4
Lv 4
MUGENGOD

Internet Explorer
Leo Male Nº de Posteos : 385

communicate with vegetto, Empty
PostSubject: communicate with vegetto,   communicate with vegetto, Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:54 am

i am making vegetto normal for my full game,and because of vegetto normal is just have a little time in anime.so i don't to make super motions for him, now he has 3 supers, kamekameha . sprit sword like dbz sparking 3, and big bang attack, and i need someone to help me to think a max motion.a lv3super.who can think it? hope help ,
Back to top Go down
gabe555
Administrator
Administrator
gabe555

Google Chrome
Aquarius Male Nº de Posteos : 1962

PostSubject: Re: communicate with vegetto,   communicate with vegetto, Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:17 am

Well, from my point of view, Normal mode should have the same number of attacks than the SSJ Mode.

Normal Mode

- Big Bang Attack
- Kame hame Ha
- Spirit Cannon (it's like the Spirit Sword)
- Five-finger Banshee Blast
- Saiyan Shield

SSJ mode

- Big Bang Attack (Stronger)
- Final Kame hame Ha
- Spirit Sword
- Five-finger Banshee Blast (Stronger)
- Saiyan Shield (Stronger)

And you can play around, making Vegeta's and Goku's Technics, something original inside of what DBZ is.

MOVED TO GENERAL DISCUSSION
Back to top Go down
http://gabe555-mugen.es.tl/
MUGENGOD
Lv 4
Lv 4
MUGENGOD

Internet Explorer

PostSubject: Re: communicate with vegetto,   communicate with vegetto, Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:31 am

gabe555 wrote:
Well, from my point of view, Normal mode should have the same number of attacks than the SSJ Mode.

Normal Mode

- Big Bang Attack
- Kame hame Ha
- Spirit Cannon (it's like the Spirit Sword)
- Five-finger Banshee Blast
- Saiyan Shield

SSJ mode

- Big Bang Attack (Stronger)
- Final Kame hame Ha
- Spirit Sword
- Five-finger Banshee Blast (Stronger)
- Saiyan Shield (Stronger)

And you can play around, making Vegeta's and Goku's Technics, something original inside of what DBZ is.

MOVED TO GENERAL DISCUSSION

thanks for reply me quickly, and about my vegetto, i have do this list :
normal mode:
kameha (done)
sprit cannon(done)
big bang attack .(done,and different sprit, this sprit looks like dbz sparking metro 3 in ps2)
a combo attack look like dbz anime 269 , rush to gohan buu and attack him some combos, than kick him to the highway and a ki attack. that ki look like final flash"s action (it is just my plan, my spriter is draw it now)

final motion:
i don:t know, if i don"t think any good idea,i will make a big kamehameha, more stroner than lv1 kame.

than it is super saiyan mode:
big bang attack (done,and different action)
kamehameha (same as normal)
bigbang kamehameha ( a super that damage gohan buu when vegetto on the sea )
sprit sword combo (don"t do it, my idea is ,rush to p2, and kick to the air ,than telexporte to the air and catch p2"s leg smash to the ground ,than stand at air use sprit sword hit the p2 and make p2 to the air ,next use a super ball or use sprit sword to finish it, i don"t know what is better in use sword to hit or use super ball to attack to finish) this look like anime and dbz sparking metro 2 .

final motion:
final kamehame not done,but sprit is enough, it is look like PS2 game ,a final flash action and kamehameha action ,than a gold ki to attack p2 .

these is my char"s progress.

and gabe, my english is not good, what mean this ?
Vegeta's and Goku's Technics
and for vegetto, i don"t like a char who can transform. so vegetto normal and super is two part of char, that day you have draw a sprit for me, thanks ,but that sprit is just a intro for super vegetto, super vegetto"s intro is a normal vegetto to speak he want to turn super saiyan,than use your sprit to turn.. normal"s intro is goku and vegeta to become vegetto..

oh i am sorry i type too many sentence. hope you read these .thanks ! 008
Back to top Go down
gabe555
Administrator
Administrator
gabe555

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: communicate with vegetto,   communicate with vegetto, Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Hehe, yeah, I understand.
Hope to see some screens or a video on WIP section someday.

"Vegeta's and Goku's Technics"
Sorry, my bad!! XD I was wrong, is "Techniques" understand now?
I was trying to say you can use vegeta's moves and goku's moves that you haven't seen on vegetto, you know.
Back to top Go down
MUGENGOD
Lv 4
Lv 4
MUGENGOD

Internet Explorer

PostSubject: Re: communicate with vegetto,   communicate with vegetto, Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:32 pm

okay gabe.i understand.but if use vegeta or goku's supers.it will be no voice. or use goku or vegeta's voice? and the five finger blast is done with ssj mode as a special attack ,not a super. and you have said the saiyan shield.it is a attack? can damage p2? or it is a guard shield? i have done a guard shield for him. same like cell perfect by team os 's guard shield. and i am try to finish these chars quickly.if i finish it i will upload a film of both normal and ssj, good luck:-)
Back to top Go down
gabe555
Administrator
Administrator
gabe555

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: communicate with vegetto,   communicate with vegetto, Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:36 pm

You dont need to use a Voice saying the name of the attack, you can use a voice like: "Haaaaa", that's enough.
Yeah, is a defense shield but I don't remember if can hurt p2, you should check out the anime.
Back to top Go down
youwhatsup
Lv 3
Lv 3
youwhatsup

Mozilla Firefox
Male Nº de Posteos : 242

PostSubject: Re: communicate with vegetto,   communicate with vegetto, Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:58 pm

hey what about final kamehameha , final flash
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendarySSW
MUGENGOD
Lv 4
Lv 4
MUGENGOD

Internet Explorer

PostSubject: Re: communicate with vegetto,   communicate with vegetto, Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:42 am

okay gabe. thanks for give opinion .i have some idea now. such as normal mode m is more like vegeta. super is final flash . bigbang sprite cannon.and a combo , max super is final kamehameha. a very big and strong kame, i think will be half a window, and thanks for reply me youwhatsup ,:-P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: communicate with vegetto,   communicate with vegetto, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

communicate with vegetto,

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1