Mugen Generations
SSJ Goku [1.0 Character] Banner15
Mugen Generations
SSJ Goku [1.0 Character] Banner15
Mugen Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mugen Generations

Comunidad de Mugen Latino donde podrás encontrar noticias, información, tutoriales (Pixelart y Programación) ayuda, y lo que desees.

Portal MGHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortalGallery

Share | 

SSJ Goku [1.0 Character]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tapion
Administrador
Administrador
Tapion

Opera
Taurus Male Nº de Posteos : 1465

SSJ Goku [1.0 Character] Empty
PostSubject: SSJ Goku [1.0 Character]   SSJ Goku [1.0 Character] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:39 am

Aca encontre otro interesante XD

[/quote] Ryon on July 28, 2011, 12:16:24 AM
[Preview]

SSJ Goku [1.0 Character] Epicstruggle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RfGf54osHc

[Download]
http://www.mugenfreeforall.com/Ryon/SSJGoku.rar

[Comment]
My 3rd DBZ character for my eventually Super Butoden full game.

=Information=
Name : Goku
Creator : Ryon
Form : SSJ (In the game its 2)
Gameplay Style : Super Butoden + Original

=Move List=
Charge - c
Ki Blast - z
Goku Flip - F, B ,F, a or b (1 hit, SB1 combo)
Dancing Kick - F, D ,B, a or b (7 Hits SB2, 5 Hits SB3)
Antiair Kick - DB, FU, a or b (2 Hit, if connects)
Air Kick - F, D, a or b (1 Hit SB1, 1 Hit Bounce Off SB2 and 3)
Spin Kick - Hold a or b for 1 Second (1 hit, SB2)
Ki Push - F, B, F, z (1 hit Projectile, sends player flying if hit)

=Super List=
High Speed Rush - D, F, D, F, a or b (single hit, Combo starts if hit)
Kamehameha - D, F, D, F, x or y (Beam worth 60 Projectiles.)
Super Kiko - D, F, D, F, z (inspired by DBZ legends)

=NOT CODED=
Super Kaioken - D, F, D, F, c

Get more of my characters at MugenFreeForAll.Com
Join the forums dont be afraid, we may be warehousers but we are some of the nicest interent poeple your EVER gonna meet.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Seifer Firehart
Lv 2
Lv 2
Seifer Firehart

Opera
Leo Male Nº de Posteos : 114

PostSubject: Re: SSJ Goku [1.0 Character]   SSJ Goku [1.0 Character] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:24 pm

This char is a fail. When you release the A or B button Gokou make a strange kick, WTF? Gameplay is pathetic, autocombos, ehh. Even english dub, ugh. Ratings:

Graphics 4/10
Sounds 2/10
Gameplay 1/10
Overall 2/10
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
Lv 5
Lv 5
Ulquiorra

Mozilla Firefox
Aries Male Nº de Posteos : 507

PostSubject: Re: SSJ Goku [1.0 Character]   SSJ Goku [1.0 Character] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:42 am

Seifer Firehart wrote:
This char is a fail. When you release the A or B button Gokou make a strange kick, WTF? Gameplay is pathetic, autocombos, ehh. Even english dub, ugh. Ratings:

Graphics 4/10
Sounds 2/10
Gameplay 1/10
Overall 2/10

What's so wrong with using sb sprites ? this chars is an old school one and is way better then any sb goku we saw so far and way better then your vegeta ripped off roken's one.
Back to top Go down
Seifer Firehart
Lv 2
Lv 2
Seifer Firehart

Opera

PostSubject: Re: SSJ Goku [1.0 Character]   SSJ Goku [1.0 Character] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:17 am

Wahaha. xDD Yeah I know. Roken Bejiita sprites are shit xD Im making my own, if you would know the project better or just look in the Read Me you would know that these sprites were temporary. And every one is edited, I was increasing my spriting skills and I wanted to do most of coding part. The graphics rating is the highest one cause of the sprites. At least he didn't f*cked them up like everything else.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
Lv 5
Lv 5
Ulquiorra

Mozilla Firefox

PostSubject: Re: SSJ Goku [1.0 Character]   SSJ Goku [1.0 Character] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:10 pm

Seifer Firehart wrote:
Wahaha. xDD Yeah I know. Roken Bejiita sprites are shit xD Im making my own, if you would know the project better or just look in the Read Me you would know that these sprites were temporary. And every one is edited, I was increasing my spriting skills and I wanted to do most of coding part. The graphics rating is the highest one cause of the sprites. At least he didn't f*cked them up like everything else.

You dont seem to understand. I didnt said that roken's sprite are shit. I said that the vegeta you did with them is the shit. It's all your fault and Roken as nothing to do with this. Watch your place kid.
Back to top Go down
Seifer Firehart
Lv 2
Lv 2
Seifer Firehart

Opera

PostSubject: Re: SSJ Goku [1.0 Character]   SSJ Goku [1.0 Character] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:24 pm

LOL xDD Now I cant stop my tears from laugh. Your words means nothing to me if you're taking this Goku as a good char. Every forum has its own idiot crew. You're one of them here. You should get an idiot badge. Wahahah!

Last edited by Seifer Firehart on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
szowel
Lv 2
Lv 2
szowel

Google Chrome
Aquarius Male Nº de Posteos : 142

PostSubject: Re: SSJ Goku [1.0 Character]   SSJ Goku [1.0 Character] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:25 pm

Ulquiorra , so you are here main offtoper... Seifer Firehart writed post , which publish him vote. But You must write unnecessary comments like: "It's no right. Your character looks stupid". And why do you not write your opinion in his topic ??
In reply , you write likely , that I can't speak to this topic , because my chars are shit.... --,--
Back to top Go down
http://szowelcreations.webs.com/
Ulquiorra
Lv 5
Lv 5
Ulquiorra

Mozilla Firefox

PostSubject: Re: SSJ Goku [1.0 Character]   SSJ Goku [1.0 Character] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:32 pm

Seifer Firehart wrote:
LOL xDD Now I cant stop my tears from laugh. Your words means nothing to me if you're taking this Goku as a good char. Every forum has its own idiot crew. You're one of them here. You should get an idiot badge. Wahahah!

Man you dont seem to understand what the words respect mean. You are nothing but a kid, sb sprites and chars are awesome, I dont tell you chars are so bad it's just that you are a pathetic kid who needs to watch his place. When you will know the meaning of the word respect, we will discuss again.

szowel wrote:
Ulquiorra , so you are here main offtoper... Seifer Firehart writed post , which publish him vote. But You must write unnecessary comments like: "It's no right. Your character looks stupid". And why do you not write your opinion in his topic ??
In reply , you write likely , that I can't speak to this topic , because my chars are shit.... --,--

Come back when you will be able to do a line in english that I will be able to understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSJ Goku [1.0 Character]   SSJ Goku [1.0 Character] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SSJ Goku [1.0 Character]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1