Mugen Generations
Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Banner15
Mugen Generations
Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Banner15
Mugen Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mugen Generations

Comunidad de Mugen Latino donde podrás encontrar noticias, información, tutoriales (Pixelart y Programación) ayuda, y lo que desees.

Portal MGHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortalGallery

Share | 

Dragonball Kai: Allstars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome
Libra Male Nº de Posteos : 362

Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Dbkas-1

hey guys, as some of you know, (and most of you dont) I'm currently working on a full game based on the dragonball series, I've been on the project for coming up on a year in feb or march, the project initially consisted of smaller sprites, but seeing as how I've decided to make this my last dragonball project, I wanted to go all out, so I've gone with sprite size that is about as big as cvs or kof (maybe a bit bigger?)

I'm currently in the production phase (making sheets etc) although I have my system planned out and made somewhat (its based off my last release; son goku) thanks to roken I have few base sheets (fully cleaned shinb sheets before customs, added frames etc) of frieza,goku,piccolo,vegeta,gohan,

The Entire roster list is....

GokuDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 GokuAS
GohanDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 GoAS
VegetaDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Veggie
TrunksDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Trunks
PiccoloDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 PicAs-1
KurrinDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 KurrinAS
TienDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 TienAs
Yamchua(not started\no base)
Recoome (not started\no base)
Jiece(Not started\No Base)
Ginyu(Not Started\No Base)
FreezaDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Fre
17Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 17as
18Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 18
CellDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Cell
Fat BooDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 FBoo
Super BooDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 BuAS
Gogeta(Not Started\No Base)

Now that the roster is shown let me discuss the system and gameplay :

Button commands:

A- Power Attacks

B- Agility Attacks

X- Melee Attacks

Y - Ki Attacks

Z - Defense

Dash - fwd fwd or back back

Zanzoken - X+A

Power Up - Y+B

Air Dash upward - Up,Up

Attack System:

The attack system is made up of four attack button layouts, Ki,Power,Melee, And Agility, Each attack
button's combo which all consist of 4 hits max (3 hits in the air), start off as a different standard physical attack,followed by said attack buttons style of attacks.

Ki -
Ki's first physical hit are usually moves that would send the opponent across the screen,then usually followed up by 3 basic ki attacks (usually ki shots,small blasts, lazer shots etc.)

Power -Every type of hit in power will consist of strong styled moves,and for some will even consist of slams and throws.

Agility -The Agility button is based on Zanzoken attacks. The first physical attack is usually a move that sends the opponent upwards in an angle, straight up or straight back.

Melee - Melee is the most unique of all the attack buttons, because it very much depends on the character, its basically a signature button of sorts, for piccolo its attacks that focus him stretching his arms, while frieza's has his him utilize his tail and use his Tk. Later I will break down all the diff melee styles and who uses which.

In The Air:

The Attack system is a bit Different in the air, first change is that each attack button consist of 3 attacks max instead of 4, also the 4 buttons are split up into two diff styles of attacking.

Ki and Agility will be aimed at opponents on the ground, while power and melee will focus on opponents in the air.

Advanced Gameplay

Mixed Attack combos - Mixed Attacks Combos are triggered by switching from one attack button to another after the 2nd hit has been initiated,and can go from any different buttons afterward. these chains will create new styled combos,and can go up to 4 hits,as long as a basic attack combo. not to be confused with Ex chains, which I will explain next.

Examples - "X,X,A,B," "B,B,Y,B" "B,B,X,X"

*EX chains- Ex chains are a special type of chaining hits that take power to use(500), and keep a combo going longer the basic 4 hits. they can be triggered after the third hit of a combo to link with another attack button combo,these allow for more hits, as it starts the combo from the initated buttons second attack (ie 3 melee hits, then a ex power chain for 3 more hits. or two power chains followed by a teleport chain,etc.) the ex moves commands are a certain direction, and said button

ie x,x,x,fwd +a,a,a.

*Ex Chain enders - Ex Chain enders add a 5th attack to your combo, and take 250 power to do. they can only be intiated at a 4th hit from a basic,or chained combo.

Examples - "X,X,X,X FWD+B" "X,X,A,B,DOWN+A"

*Ex Chain Supers- these are hidden level 1 supers (1000). depending on the mixed combo you do with a certain ex chain ender hit (ie x,x,y,b,+Fwd,A) and if you have said power (need at least 1000) you will trigger your characters ex chain super.

Dash Attacks - when dashing foward (fwd,fwd) hitting any attack button will give a diff style of dash attack,
Dash attacks are also part of something bigger with the pursuit

Ki- The player charges at the opponent and fires a ki blast

Agilty - the player charges the opponent then teleports behind for a surprise attack

Power - the player rushes the opponent with a strong attack

Melee - Varies.

Pursuit - Pursuits work with the dash attacks,after a dash attack is initialized, hitting one of the four attack buttons, will give you a distinct style of pursuit attack.

Power- the player rushes at the opponent and sends them to the ground with tremendous force.

Agilty - The player catches the opponent with a teleported hit

Ki - The player pursuits the opponent and follows up with a ki attack

Melee- Varies

Defense Button - the defense button will be used to guard, and trigger counters, by hitting the defense button at a certain time during an opponent's combo, you will parry the attack and be allowed to counter by hitting one of the 4 attack buttons.

Recover attack - during a fall state, hitting the defense button and attack button will trigger
a recover attack.

Specials- this is probably the one aspect that will stay the same as what I've always done, kept it the same vein as sf or kof styled specials, with quarter and half circle commands, as well as some charged commands, alot of specials will consist of 2 in 1's and mixing diff styles of gameplay from diff games.

Supers - Most Characters will have 3 level 1 supers, 2 from your common commands found in sf and kof,(qcf,qcb,qcfx2 etc..) and one hidden in the form of a ex chain super.

Level 3 Supers or "AllStar Attack"- Each character will have a level 3 super which will be in the form of a mini game, and will be called their "AllStar Attack" I have a few already thought out, but alot of them are still up in the air atm. so I'm taking ideas for them.

Bonus Games -

I have an idea for two bonus games, one is the great ape challenge, depending your character you will either A. play as a sayajin monkey and fight off attackers trying to cut off your tail, or B. try to cut off the tail of a sayajin monkey. The Second is the little people beatdown, where you have to beat the snot out of as many saibamen and cell jr's you can within a time limit.

I'm currently working on 17 who I am I doing entirely from chris from king of fighters 2002, along with rips from the anime.After I finish him (hopefully by the end of the month) I will start on ginyu,

the screenpack has been thought out for the most part, just been looking for help in the graphics department for some things (like the lifebars) I'm always up for more help as of now I'm keeping my crew small, I'd like to do as much myself as I can, I have a few people working on sprite sheets, some people later for coding, and warner for the games portraits and whatnot. here's a sample of the select screen : Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Select the characters will rotate in and out upon movement.

as far as stages I'm going to be using some that are released already from a friend, with some upgrades, along with some hi res'd sb stages in which I'm sorta looking for help in too.

I'm also looking for a little help in the graphics deparment, I'm trying to go for a more anime-ish feel than a mega graphical beast, so I'm trying effects that look cel shaded in a way.

I'm here to answer any questions I can, and eventually will update everyone with more news as I progress. along with screenshots and whatnot ( I could've done so now, but there's not much to show)

* - ground Only

Last edited by nreo-san on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
gabe555
Administrator
Administrator
gabe555

Google Chrome
Aquarius Male Nº de Posteos : 1962

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Thanks for sharing this news with the community, nothing to add, I have some questions for you:

- why you showed all from vegeta?
- is it the base for all characters?
- why the majita videos shows vegeta with the bigger size sprites?
- are you plannig something like replace the smaller ones in the future?

Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 HROJ6q9
Spoiler:

- Pertenezco a la banda de los Trasnochados del Chat  Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Dh8lU
Back to top Go down
http://gabe555-mugen.es.tl/
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:31 am

-vegeta is being used as the base.

-yes the base will be for everyone, thats why its a base =p it'll be tweaked for different people, but all in all the aspects will be the same.

-majita's combo videos were done before I swapped out big vegeta for small vegeta.

Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:47 pm

ok I think everything for the screenpack is done,and here it all is.

I kept everything pretty simple, since well I'm doing it all myself, graphic wise.

Spoiler:

Lv 2
Lv 2

Male Nº de Posteos : 152

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:02 pm

i like very very very much the screenpack as it is now! Very Happy if you say you can improve it good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:55 am

well there was some problems with the lifebars, so I decided to do some new ones, Thanks to Hoshi, he sent me some he had started,and I modified them some (added portrait spot,and other minor stuff) here's all three:

single-
Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 MockLifebarsSingle

Team -
Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 MockLifebarsTeam2

Turns -
Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 MockLifebarsTurns2

Lv 1
Lv 1

Male Nº de Posteos : 9

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:26 am

Two words absolutely brilliant !!
Back to top Go down
gabe555
Administrator
Administrator
gabe555

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:26 pm

Cool, I like the simplicity and the font its cool too.

Spoiler:

- Pertenezco a la banda de los Trasnochados del Chat  Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Dh8lU
Back to top Go down
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:24 pm

some new progress started on specials here's two of ssj2 gohan's

Pin Missile Light -

Pin Missile Hard -

the speed dash lines in pin Missile hard, are in pin missile light as well, I just didn't upload the video with them.

I'll add a few more things for fx, and some other minor tweaks as well.

Lv 8
Lv 8

Google Chrome
Gemini Male Nº de Posteos : 829

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Awesome job dude, keep it up. Good
Back to top Go down
ZacK
Lv 2
Lv 2
ZacK

Male Nº de Posteos : 119

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:50 pm

:O mi good! It's outstanding!

PD: I'm making a sheet of gohan too! Soon i post it!
Back to top Go down
kdash
Lv 1
Lv 1
kdash

Male Nº de Posteos : 52

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:05 am

yourgameiswoderfull
letyourgamecomingsoon
Back to top Go down
Manoleto16
Lv 5 - Level Up
Lv 5 - Level Up
Manoleto16

Gemini Male Nº de Posteos : 547

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:46 am

Se ve muy prometedor,mucha suerte.
Ojalá lo podamos disfrutar pronto.
Abrazo.
Back to top Go down
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Goku Preview (specials all done)   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:34 pm

ok goku's specials are finished and I have uploaded them, so without further ado, goku's moves-

Shokan Idou -
These are two moves that I had in my unreleased goku that I liked a lot. They were designed after yamazaki's qcb, attacks (the ones where you can hold down the button) works the same way, goku holds his hand over his head, then upon release teleports right in front of the opponent. They can chain with one another as well if timed correctly.

Shokan Idou Kick -
Now this move, is a charge back,then forward + attack, light version is a bit slower in speed but goku kicks are quicker, hard version he goes faster but his kicks are a bit slower, also whenever goku is about 80 pixels from the opponent he'll teleport behind them to attack thus shokan Idou Kick.

Sayajin Barrage light -
look at hard versions description for anything on this.

Sayajin Barrage Hard -
This move is just like 2k goku's version, I got rid of the snap it had (the opponent would snap closer to goku after each hit) to make it more like rogue's run in punches.

Rising Assault Light -
Goku rises to the air with his knee followed up with a second one.

Rising Assault Hard -
This move is kinda like another move from 2k goku as well, not my intention, but I like it. by 2k goku I mean the goku from the dbz game that had a beta a few years ago.

Sayajin Barrage (Air) -
this move was made in 2k's goku, but I always felt it was like rogue's multiple punches so I decided to make it similar to that by making it accessible in the air as well.

Lv 2
Lv 2
ZacK

Male Nº de Posteos : 119

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:08 pm

OOO MI GOOOD, The combos looks very very good men, you project is really outstanding...
Keep Working!! Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
gabe555
Administrator
Administrator
gabe555

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Cool, and I really hope you change the zanzoken/teleport sound, I don't like that one you guys used on DBZ 2005.
I like those moves but I would like to make some differences with the 2k goku, you know, to see something different

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:34 pm

there's a little difference in the moves, also the sound used for the teleport is his shokan Idou, not his zanzoken.There is a lot of moves in everyone already that using some of moves from other characters was because there is not a lot of new things to make.

I mean there's pursuit moves, zanzoken moves. Which are basically specials in themselves.

Lv 1
Lv 1

Male Nº de Posteos : 1

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:00 am

This is the complete version of DBZ MUGEN 2005 by ZGTeam right?, good work man.
Back to top Go down
Gangsti
Lv 1
Lv 1
Gangsti

Google Chrome
Virgo Male Nº de Posteos : 57

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:59 am

no, is not xd
Back to top Go down
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:25 pm

Hi everyone, I know I've been gone for a little while (about 4 months) I had a lot of personal things to overcome and a lot of changes happening, but I'd like to tell everyone that I'm back and will continue moving forward with this game, there will be some changes to certain things which haven't been decided yet but I'll be sure to keep everyone informed.

Lv 2
Lv 2
Thanewdude07

Google Chrome
Scorpio Male Nº de Posteos : 160

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:30 pm

SWEET Welcome back bro!! I'm back too! been back for like a month now! Get at me!
Back to top Go down
zdragonballz
Lv 2 - Level Up
Lv 2 - Level Up
zdragonballz

Male Nº de Posteos : 213

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:08 am

wellcome back neo glad to see you again:D
Back to top Go down
sawady
Contributor
Contributor
sawady

Google Chrome
Libra Male Nº de Posteos : 1731

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:58 am

Good to hear that this project will continue in some way

Raditz - Goku Legend - Gogeta - Bardock - Yusuke  - Punch Cell! - C-18 V0.3  - HighLight Vegeta - Vegeta Bebi (beta) - Saiyan Saga Game!
Back to top Go down
jojosport
Lv 1
Lv 1
jojosport

Mozilla Firefox
Male Nº de Posteos : 30

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:01 pm

Is this project always in progress?
Back to top Go down
G.o.D.
Contributor
Contributor

Male Nº de Posteos : 675

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:03 pm

He is going to work with his bigger sprites... Now he is finishing Cell sprites.
Good luck with this project, Neocide!
Back to top Go down
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Just finished 3rd row on cell, he's still got a long ways atm, but once he's finished everything else will flow a lot quicker.

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonball Kai: Allstars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next