Mugen Generations
Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Banner15
Mugen Generations
Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Banner15
Mugen Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mugen Generations

Comunidad de Mugen Latino donde podrás encontrar noticias, información, tutoriales (Pixelart y Programación) ayuda, y lo que desees.

Portal MGHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortalGallery

Share | 

Dragonball Kai: Allstars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome
Libra Male Nº de Posteos : 362

Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Dbkas-1

hey guys, as some of you know, (and most of you dont) I'm currently working on a full game based on the dragonball series, I've been on the project for coming up on a year in feb or march, the project initially consisted of smaller sprites, but seeing as how I've decided to make this my last dragonball project, I wanted to go all out, so I've gone with sprite size that is about as big as cvs or kof (maybe a bit bigger?)

I'm currently in the production phase (making sheets etc) although I have my system planned out and made somewhat (its based off my last release; son goku) thanks to roken I have few base sheets (fully cleaned shinb sheets before customs, added frames etc) of frieza,goku,piccolo,vegeta,gohan,

The Entire roster list is....

GokuDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 GokuAS
GohanDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 GoAS
VegetaDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Veggie
TrunksDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Trunks
PiccoloDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 PicAs-1
KurrinDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 KurrinAS
TienDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 TienAs
Yamchua(not started\no base)
Recoome (not started\no base)
Jiece(Not started\No Base)
Ginyu(Not Started\No Base)
FreezaDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Fre
17Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 17as
18Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 18
CellDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Cell
Fat BooDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 FBoo
Super BooDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 BuAS
Gogeta(Not Started\No Base)

Now that the roster is shown let me discuss the system and gameplay :

Button commands:

A- Power Attacks

B- Agility Attacks

X- Melee Attacks

Y - Ki Attacks

Z - Defense

Dash - fwd fwd or back back

Zanzoken - X+A

Power Up - Y+B

Air Dash upward - Up,Up

Attack System:

The attack system is made up of four attack button layouts, Ki,Power,Melee, And Agility, Each attack
button's combo which all consist of 4 hits max (3 hits in the air), start off as a different standard physical attack,followed by said attack buttons style of attacks.

Ki -
Ki's first physical hit are usually moves that would send the opponent across the screen,then usually followed up by 3 basic ki attacks (usually ki shots,small blasts, lazer shots etc.)

Power -Every type of hit in power will consist of strong styled moves,and for some will even consist of slams and throws.

Agility -The Agility button is based on Zanzoken attacks. The first physical attack is usually a move that sends the opponent upwards in an angle, straight up or straight back.

Melee - Melee is the most unique of all the attack buttons, because it very much depends on the character, its basically a signature button of sorts, for piccolo its attacks that focus him stretching his arms, while frieza's has his him utilize his tail and use his Tk. Later I will break down all the diff melee styles and who uses which.

In The Air:

The Attack system is a bit Different in the air, first change is that each attack button consist of 3 attacks max instead of 4, also the 4 buttons are split up into two diff styles of attacking.

Ki and Agility will be aimed at opponents on the ground, while power and melee will focus on opponents in the air.

Advanced Gameplay

Mixed Attack combos - Mixed Attacks Combos are triggered by switching from one attack button to another after the 2nd hit has been initiated,and can go from any different buttons afterward. these chains will create new styled combos,and can go up to 4 hits,as long as a basic attack combo. not to be confused with Ex chains, which I will explain next.

Examples - "X,X,A,B," "B,B,Y,B" "B,B,X,X"

*EX chains- Ex chains are a special type of chaining hits that take power to use(500), and keep a combo going longer the basic 4 hits. they can be triggered after the third hit of a combo to link with another attack button combo,these allow for more hits, as it starts the combo from the initated buttons second attack (ie 3 melee hits, then a ex power chain for 3 more hits. or two power chains followed by a teleport chain,etc.) the ex moves commands are a certain direction, and said button

ie x,x,x,fwd +a,a,a.

*Ex Chain enders - Ex Chain enders add a 5th attack to your combo, and take 250 power to do. they can only be intiated at a 4th hit from a basic,or chained combo.

Examples - "X,X,X,X FWD+B" "X,X,A,B,DOWN+A"

*Ex Chain Supers- these are hidden level 1 supers (1000). depending on the mixed combo you do with a certain ex chain ender hit (ie x,x,y,b,+Fwd,A) and if you have said power (need at least 1000) you will trigger your characters ex chain super.

Dash Attacks - when dashing foward (fwd,fwd) hitting any attack button will give a diff style of dash attack,
Dash attacks are also part of something bigger with the pursuit

Ki- The player charges at the opponent and fires a ki blast

Agilty - the player charges the opponent then teleports behind for a surprise attack

Power - the player rushes the opponent with a strong attack

Melee - Varies.

Pursuit - Pursuits work with the dash attacks,after a dash attack is initialized, hitting one of the four attack buttons, will give you a distinct style of pursuit attack.

Power- the player rushes at the opponent and sends them to the ground with tremendous force.

Agilty - The player catches the opponent with a teleported hit

Ki - The player pursuits the opponent and follows up with a ki attack

Melee- Varies

Defense Button - the defense button will be used to guard, and trigger counters, by hitting the defense button at a certain time during an opponent's combo, you will parry the attack and be allowed to counter by hitting one of the 4 attack buttons.

Recover attack - during a fall state, hitting the defense button and attack button will trigger
a recover attack.

Specials- this is probably the one aspect that will stay the same as what I've always done, kept it the same vein as sf or kof styled specials, with quarter and half circle commands, as well as some charged commands, alot of specials will consist of 2 in 1's and mixing diff styles of gameplay from diff games.

Supers - Most Characters will have 3 level 1 supers, 2 from your common commands found in sf and kof,(qcf,qcb,qcfx2 etc..) and one hidden in the form of a ex chain super.

Level 3 Supers or "AllStar Attack"- Each character will have a level 3 super which will be in the form of a mini game, and will be called their "AllStar Attack" I have a few already thought out, but alot of them are still up in the air atm. so I'm taking ideas for them.

Bonus Games -

I have an idea for two bonus games, one is the great ape challenge, depending your character you will either A. play as a sayajin monkey and fight off attackers trying to cut off your tail, or B. try to cut off the tail of a sayajin monkey. The Second is the little people beatdown, where you have to beat the snot out of as many saibamen and cell jr's you can within a time limit.

I'm currently working on 17 who I am I doing entirely from chris from king of fighters 2002, along with rips from the anime.After I finish him (hopefully by the end of the month) I will start on ginyu,

the screenpack has been thought out for the most part, just been looking for help in the graphics department for some things (like the lifebars) I'm always up for more help as of now I'm keeping my crew small, I'd like to do as much myself as I can, I have a few people working on sprite sheets, some people later for coding, and warner for the games portraits and whatnot. here's a sample of the select screen : Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Select the characters will rotate in and out upon movement.

as far as stages I'm going to be using some that are released already from a friend, with some upgrades, along with some hi res'd sb stages in which I'm sorta looking for help in too.

I'm also looking for a little help in the graphics deparment, I'm trying to go for a more anime-ish feel than a mega graphical beast, so I'm trying effects that look cel shaded in a way.

I'm here to answer any questions I can, and eventually will update everyone with more news as I progress. along with screenshots and whatnot ( I could've done so now, but there's not much to show)

* - ground Only

Last edited by nreo-san on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:37 am

ya these kick ass, I should've downloaded these, thanks.

edit--- it has that weird 17 :/

Lv 2
Lv 2

Male Nº de Posteos : 152

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:14 am

wow the select screen looks so good! i only don't like 3d portraits because i prefer 2d renders, but if you keep 3d portraits is good the same. a question the cell game seen in the screenshot is the stage select font or is the default background of chars select screen?

and if possible can i have the link to the site with all renders pack? i'd like to see it
Back to top Go down
Bardock
Lv 1
Lv 1
Bardock

Sagittarius Male Nº de Posteos : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:13 pm

Bom trabalho espero ver isto no mugen ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.brmugen.xpg.com.br/
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:54 pm

without further ado, three videos showing the base

this one showcases his movement and teleport and block (which is used with z)

I was trying to do a super jump for a while so it looks like I'm just jumping over and over again.
you can also super jump and link it with a teleport like I did in the video

this one shows off the fight system:

he has three different attack buttons, light, medium, and hard. has crouch and jump attacks as you see, I could've done more chaining but I had 30 seconds and I was just excited to show this off :P also showed off his grab lol

X- light Attack
y- Med Attack
B- Hard Attack

last video is the advanced gameplay:

the stun attack (the move where he's glowing blue) is done by holding B and the stun combo shown is done with tapping X after ward. the second stun attack setup is done with holding B after you've done the first one, and you can keep going till you end with sending the opponent in the air, and last, my favorite is the pursuit attacks, which are done after a stun attack followed by a stunned hard attack (B) then after the opponent is hit, tap A, to chase them and tap a again to chase them again and A a third time for the final hit

no ki stuff implemented yet, was planning on making a pursuit ki attacks, as well as some ki combos, not entirely sure yet, so I'm up to suggestions, as I have a free button

the layout atm is

X- Light attack
Y- Med Attack
Z - Block
A-speed(teleporting)
B- Hard Attack
C- Ki(not implemented yet)

well there you go hope you guys enjoy. I'll try to do more of these as well.

Lv 1
Lv 1
eliasfrick

Google Chrome
Male Nº de Posteos : 52

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:23 pm

realmente muy bueno la verdad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thugraczek
Lv 1
Lv 1

Male Nº de Posteos : 9

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:53 am

F... Amazing!
Back to top Go down
nymyb
Contributor
Contributor

Mozilla Firefox
Taurus Male Nº de Posteos : 1144

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:00 am

Excellent work, this proyect is amazing
Back to top Go down
gabe555
Administrator
Administrator
gabe555

Google Chrome
Aquarius Male Nº de Posteos : 1962

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:06 pm

OMFG :$

IMO, that teleport Sound doesn't fit well for a DBZ, dunno.
Love that grab.
The advanced system is so cool, I wouldn't use that blue ki, would be better a common DBZ teleport for me, but it's ok how it is right now.

I have no ideas for Ki attacks, hope to see news about it, good luck.

Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 HROJ6q9
Spoiler:

- Pertenezco a la banda de los Trasnochados del Chat  Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Dh8lU
Back to top Go down
http://gabe555-mugen.es.tl/
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:46 pm

I share your thoughts gabe regarding the teleport sound effect, I'll change that later,the pursuit blue ki stuff, I like alot, and I wont change that, the teleport style of pursuit moves is done alot, I might make teleport version with the stun chain though (after that kick into the air)

Lv 1
Lv 1
MultiRJ

Google Chrome
Gemini Male Nº de Posteos : 69

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:11 am

just one question "are you gonna release any character for a normal mugen" 024
Back to top Go down
http://www.mugendeadzone.ucoz.com
Gangsti
Lv 1
Lv 1
Gangsti

Google Chrome
Virgo Male Nº de Posteos : 57

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:04 pm

looooool. nice chars. good luck Very Happy... please go to done this project =* very very nice =d
Back to top Go down
Albertyko96
Lv 1
Lv 1
Albertyko96

Google Chrome
Libra Male Nº de Posteos : 77

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:53 pm

tiene muy buena pinta, espero que saquen dbk ya en españa, por cierto cuando acabeis el mugen, me podreis avisar por mp Very Happy, gracias
Back to top Go down
.:BOSS:.
Lv 4 - Level Up
Lv 4 - Level Up

Mozilla Firefox
Leo Male Nº de Posteos : 435

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:42 pm

Excelente la verdad uno de los mejores juegos que eh visto en 2D increible la verdad espero que lo llegues a terminar y no dejarlo incompleto suerte
Back to top Go down
http://boss-mugen.es.tl/
Albertyko96
Lv 1
Lv 1
Albertyko96

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:08 am

me gusta :|
Back to top Go down
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:58 pm

ok good news bad news situation

bad news first - I dont have the support or time to do this game with big sprites, cell is not done, and stages are entirely hard to do
with this style. so the big sprites are done.

good news- well I've come too far to quit now, so I've decided to go back with my smaller sized sprites (the size of my released characters like goku and gohan) I have more than enough sheets in this size (15+) to finish the game now, the base is just about done,Burst dash(an evade think kof's roll), counter\repel are left, as of now the roster will be:

Goku (forms tbd, ssj ssj2 ssj3 all done)
Vegeta (ssj,Maybe-Ussj)
Gohan SSJ2 (cell games)
Trunks (First Appearance)
Piccolo
Radditz
Rickum
Frieza
Cell
Fat Boo
Super Boo
Kid Boo

These sheets are all done,stages will be simpler with the sprite style, so they wont be a problem.beginning in may I'll start threads for each character. also more videos to show off all the game play features

Lv 2
Lv 2
Adru-San

Mozilla Firefox
Libra Male Nº de Posteos : 160

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:34 pm

I can see at a glance that's great, I look forward...
Back to top Go down
Albertyko96
Lv 1
Lv 1
Albertyko96

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:11 am

Ssj Smile i like it
Back to top Go down
llRain21
Lv 1
Lv 1

Opera
Cancer Male Nº de Posteos : 53

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:21 pm

me gustaron mucho todos los personajes ojala y salgan pronto saludos
Back to top Go down
eliasfrick
Lv 1
Lv 1
eliasfrick

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Muy bueno ... espero q este proyecto siga en pie porq se ve muy bien Ssj Smile
Back to top Go down
gabe555
Administrator
Administrator
gabe555

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Me parece que los que comentan no entienden una mierda (ahora que no soy mod puedo putear)
Lo que dijo Neocide es que no va a sacar el game con los chars que ustedes ven en el main post (SBE), sino que va a usar sus anteriores versiones, los mas pequeños (el tamaño SB al que estamos acostumbrados).
Si, lo se, un bajón...

Spoiler:

- Pertenezco a la banda de los Trasnochados del Chat  Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Dh8lU
Back to top Go down
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:52 pm

actually I went from AP to sbe, which is about in between AP and sb size sprites, basically the sprites I was using before the AP ones.

the same size as the ones in my sig

Administrator
Administrator
gabe555

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:53 pm

right, we're talking about the sprites we can see in your signature?
ahahaha cool, Ive just seen your edit

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:32 pm

ok. let the mass amount of video clips commence!

Spoiler:

Lv 1
Lv 1
eliasfrick

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:38 pm

muy buennoo la verdad Ssj Smile
Back to top Go down
Lv 4 - Level Up
Lv 4 - Level Up

Mozilla Firefox
Leo Male Nº de Posteos : 435

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Estan buenos pero me hubiese gustado que fuera con los otros sprites :/ una pena la verdad
Back to top Go down
http://boss-mugen.es.tl/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonball Kai: Allstars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next