Mugen Generations
Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Banner15
Mugen Generations
Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Banner15
Mugen Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mugen Generations

Comunidad de Mugen Latino donde podrás encontrar noticias, información, tutoriales (Pixelart y Programación) ayuda, y lo que desees.

Portal MGHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortalGallery

Share | 

Dragonball Kai: Allstars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome
Libra Male Nº de Posteos : 362

Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Dbkas-1

hey guys, as some of you know, (and most of you dont) I'm currently working on a full game based on the dragonball series, I've been on the project for coming up on a year in feb or march, the project initially consisted of smaller sprites, but seeing as how I've decided to make this my last dragonball project, I wanted to go all out, so I've gone with sprite size that is about as big as cvs or kof (maybe a bit bigger?)

I'm currently in the production phase (making sheets etc) although I have my system planned out and made somewhat (its based off my last release; son goku) thanks to roken I have few base sheets (fully cleaned shinb sheets before customs, added frames etc) of frieza,goku,piccolo,vegeta,gohan,

The Entire roster list is....

GokuDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 GokuAS
GohanDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 GoAS
VegetaDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Veggie
TrunksDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Trunks
PiccoloDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 PicAs-1
KurrinDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 KurrinAS
TienDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 TienAs
Yamchua(not started\no base)
Recoome (not started\no base)
Jiece(Not started\No Base)
Ginyu(Not Started\No Base)
FreezaDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Fre
17Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 17as
18Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 18
CellDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Cell
Fat BooDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 FBoo
Super BooDragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 BuAS
Gogeta(Not Started\No Base)

Now that the roster is shown let me discuss the system and gameplay :

Button commands:

A- Power Attacks

B- Agility Attacks

X- Melee Attacks

Y - Ki Attacks

Z - Defense

Dash - fwd fwd or back back

Zanzoken - X+A

Power Up - Y+B

Air Dash upward - Up,Up

Attack System:

The attack system is made up of four attack button layouts, Ki,Power,Melee, And Agility, Each attack
button's combo which all consist of 4 hits max (3 hits in the air), start off as a different standard physical attack,followed by said attack buttons style of attacks.

Ki -
Ki's first physical hit are usually moves that would send the opponent across the screen,then usually followed up by 3 basic ki attacks (usually ki shots,small blasts, lazer shots etc.)

Power -Every type of hit in power will consist of strong styled moves,and for some will even consist of slams and throws.

Agility -The Agility button is based on Zanzoken attacks. The first physical attack is usually a move that sends the opponent upwards in an angle, straight up or straight back.

Melee - Melee is the most unique of all the attack buttons, because it very much depends on the character, its basically a signature button of sorts, for piccolo its attacks that focus him stretching his arms, while frieza's has his him utilize his tail and use his Tk. Later I will break down all the diff melee styles and who uses which.

In The Air:

The Attack system is a bit Different in the air, first change is that each attack button consist of 3 attacks max instead of 4, also the 4 buttons are split up into two diff styles of attacking.

Ki and Agility will be aimed at opponents on the ground, while power and melee will focus on opponents in the air.

Advanced Gameplay

Mixed Attack combos - Mixed Attacks Combos are triggered by switching from one attack button to another after the 2nd hit has been initiated,and can go from any different buttons afterward. these chains will create new styled combos,and can go up to 4 hits,as long as a basic attack combo. not to be confused with Ex chains, which I will explain next.

Examples - "X,X,A,B," "B,B,Y,B" "B,B,X,X"

*EX chains- Ex chains are a special type of chaining hits that take power to use(500), and keep a combo going longer the basic 4 hits. they can be triggered after the third hit of a combo to link with another attack button combo,these allow for more hits, as it starts the combo from the initated buttons second attack (ie 3 melee hits, then a ex power chain for 3 more hits. or two power chains followed by a teleport chain,etc.) the ex moves commands are a certain direction, and said button

ie x,x,x,fwd +a,a,a.

*Ex Chain enders - Ex Chain enders add a 5th attack to your combo, and take 250 power to do. they can only be intiated at a 4th hit from a basic,or chained combo.

Examples - "X,X,X,X FWD+B" "X,X,A,B,DOWN+A"

*Ex Chain Supers- these are hidden level 1 supers (1000). depending on the mixed combo you do with a certain ex chain ender hit (ie x,x,y,b,+Fwd,A) and if you have said power (need at least 1000) you will trigger your characters ex chain super.

Dash Attacks - when dashing foward (fwd,fwd) hitting any attack button will give a diff style of dash attack,
Dash attacks are also part of something bigger with the pursuit

Ki- The player charges at the opponent and fires a ki blast

Agilty - the player charges the opponent then teleports behind for a surprise attack

Power - the player rushes the opponent with a strong attack

Melee - Varies.

Pursuit - Pursuits work with the dash attacks,after a dash attack is initialized, hitting one of the four attack buttons, will give you a distinct style of pursuit attack.

Power- the player rushes at the opponent and sends them to the ground with tremendous force.

Agilty - The player catches the opponent with a teleported hit

Ki - The player pursuits the opponent and follows up with a ki attack

Melee- Varies

Defense Button - the defense button will be used to guard, and trigger counters, by hitting the defense button at a certain time during an opponent's combo, you will parry the attack and be allowed to counter by hitting one of the 4 attack buttons.

Recover attack - during a fall state, hitting the defense button and attack button will trigger
a recover attack.

Specials- this is probably the one aspect that will stay the same as what I've always done, kept it the same vein as sf or kof styled specials, with quarter and half circle commands, as well as some charged commands, alot of specials will consist of 2 in 1's and mixing diff styles of gameplay from diff games.

Supers - Most Characters will have 3 level 1 supers, 2 from your common commands found in sf and kof,(qcf,qcb,qcfx2 etc..) and one hidden in the form of a ex chain super.

Level 3 Supers or "AllStar Attack"- Each character will have a level 3 super which will be in the form of a mini game, and will be called their "AllStar Attack" I have a few already thought out, but alot of them are still up in the air atm. so I'm taking ideas for them.

Bonus Games -

I have an idea for two bonus games, one is the great ape challenge, depending your character you will either A. play as a sayajin monkey and fight off attackers trying to cut off your tail, or B. try to cut off the tail of a sayajin monkey. The Second is the little people beatdown, where you have to beat the snot out of as many saibamen and cell jr's you can within a time limit.

I'm currently working on 17 who I am I doing entirely from chris from king of fighters 2002, along with rips from the anime.After I finish him (hopefully by the end of the month) I will start on ginyu,

the screenpack has been thought out for the most part, just been looking for help in the graphics department for some things (like the lifebars) I'm always up for more help as of now I'm keeping my crew small, I'd like to do as much myself as I can, I have a few people working on sprite sheets, some people later for coding, and warner for the games portraits and whatnot. here's a sample of the select screen : Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Select the characters will rotate in and out upon movement.

as far as stages I'm going to be using some that are released already from a friend, with some upgrades, along with some hi res'd sb stages in which I'm sorta looking for help in too.

I'm also looking for a little help in the graphics deparment, I'm trying to go for a more anime-ish feel than a mega graphical beast, so I'm trying effects that look cel shaded in a way.

I'm here to answer any questions I can, and eventually will update everyone with more news as I progress. along with screenshots and whatnot ( I could've done so now, but there's not much to show)

* - ground Only

Last edited by nreo-san on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
G.o.D.
Contributor
Contributor

Male Nº de Posteos : 675

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Not like in the first post anymore, huh?

It will still be awesome! Can't wait to try it! Even if I preferred the first gameplay style, but it would be difficult to do.

Anyway, are you sure you don't want sound rips from Ps1 to Ps2 games? Ask me what you need.
Back to top Go down
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:37 pm

I haven't been going by the first post in a while tbh. that was the style of my last goku I released. I don't like that style anymore. It's too cluttered and players are rewarded too easy for moves.

I have all the sounds I need atm. I have a lot from over the years. But if I find I need anything I'll let you know.

Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:07 am

Quick Update. I've been messing around with resizing in mugen, and found out I have a few sheets that don't lose quality when being resized through mugen. Which will now up my roster list by 4 atm. might be more if I test them out. but as of now the roster is expanding with :

Bojack, Broly, Super buu and 16.

I'll show some screens of them resized in mugen next to the current sheets.

Edit -

Here are some shots of each character I have added.

Broly -

Spoiler:

16 -
Spoiler:

Super Buu -
Spoiler:

Bojack -
Spoiler:

Also going to add yamcha and pan.

Lv 1
Lv 1

Male Nº de Posteos : 2

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:04 am

The spirits are good but if you improve the light effects, it will be better!
Back to top Go down
Seth
Contributor
Contributor

Google Chrome
Sagittarius Male Nº de Posteos : 1271

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:10 am

Realmente genial, mis felicitaciones, el proyecto sigue prometiendo mucho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sepulrock
Lv 1
Lv 1

Male Nº de Posteos : 33

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:50 am

Genial!
que buenas imágenes
felicidades!
Back to top Go down
nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:15 am

[size=24pt] MoveList[/size]

[size=18pt]Character based specials[/size]

[size=18pt]Sayajin Charge- QCB, Punch[/size]

Vegeta charges at the enemy with a quick elbow sending them into the air.
Spoiler:

[size=18pt]Royal Rise- F,D,DF, Kick[/size]
Vegeta hits the enemy with a rising knee,then follows up with a darting kick to send the opponent to the ground
Spoiler:

[size=18pt]Sayajin Dive- F,D,DF, Kick (In Air)Galick Ho- QCF,Kick (After second kick)[/size]
Vegeta dives at the opponent and hits with a kick, then flips over to stomp on their head. followed up by blasting them with a galick ho.
Spoiler:

[size=18pt]Universal Specials[/size]

[size=18pt]Ki Shot- Z(tap rapidly for renzoku)[/size]
Typical ki shots,to keep them from being abusive, you are limited to 7 shots in a combo.When the combo has ended,the ki shot limiter will reset, ki shots chain with teleporting and basic attack hits
Spoiler:

[size=18pt]Ki blast- QCF,Z [/size]
Player fires ki blast, can be charged to do more damage,you can chain into these from ki shots or basic attacks.
Spoiler:

[size=18pt]Zanzoken Attack- QCF, C or QCB C (after first hit)[/size]
Player teleports behind the opponent sending them flying, can be done up to three times,.can be chained from Ki shots or blast or Level one Signature Beam
Spoiler:

[size=18pt]Universal Level 1 Signature Beam[/size]

[size=18pt]Galick Ho- QCF x2, C[/size]
Signature beam, changes for every character, Vegeta uses Galick ho as his. His Beam can be chained from his ki shots, ki blast and his basic attacks. And also some supers.
Spoiler:

-note his character specials will be updated when I add more. Also the second screen of the zanzoken attack isnt on the same side as the first hit, Just was a bitch trying to snag shots and do the move so the shots don't match up with one another, those are just the three different animations for the attacks.

Lv 1
Lv 1
ALXVE

Male Nº de Posteos : 87

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Que bueno esta quedando el juego
Back to top Go down
sepulrock
Lv 1
Lv 1

Male Nº de Posteos : 33

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Cada detalle revisado.. es perfecto
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
Lv 5
Lv 5
Ulquiorra

Mozilla Firefox
Aries Male Nº de Posteos : 507

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:17 am

ALXVE wrote:

sepulrock wrote:

you guys realize that he cant speak Spanish or not >< ?
Back to top Go down
Dragolink
Lv 10
Lv 10
Dragolink

Google Chrome
Male Nº de Posteos : 1244

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:27 pm

Ulquiorra wrote:
ALXVE wrote:

sepulrock wrote:

you guys realize that he cant speak Spanish or not >< ?

ALXVE: The game is good

sepulrock: Every details revised.. Is Perfect...

Lol...

Good Game, im entering to da forum to see this progress every week...

nreo-san
Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:56 am

Well I started on the first version of cell jr specials.

this is his mid version. gotta add some sound tweaks and him exploding on impact along with body parts flying. same will happen if the cell jr is hit by a move that out prioritizes him. there will be about 6 different versions. the normal RDP commands will have a mid low anti air. and there will be harder commands for double team cell jr's something along the lines of F,HCF.

with some good timing and juggling you should be able to juggle some of the cell jr's

He'll also have a level 3 super version where all 7 come and basically juggle the opponent around for a big combo. ending with 4 of them doing signature moves (Khh,kienzan,makankasappowhatever,finger beam or something)

this will put cell's movelist up to about 10 specials? seems a lot but heh three of them are counters. and he'll have less supers than vegeta.

Lv 4
Lv 4
nreo-san

Google Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:13 pm

select screen in the works Very Happy

Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 KE5Xvio some of the small portraits are placeholders until I make the real ones.

Lv 10
Lv 10
Dragolink

Google Chrome
Male Nº de Posteos : 1244

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:21 pm

Looks really great!...
Hope we dont wait a lot... XD

I want to see that trunks!

ricky88
Lv 2
Lv 2

Male Nº de Posteos : 152

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:24 am

sooo coool!! waiting for playing it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
youwhatsup
Lv 3
Lv 3
youwhatsup

Mozilla Firefox
Male Nº de Posteos : 242

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:12 am

i wish u guys will finish it fast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendarySSW
goku son
Lv 1
Lv 1

Male Nº de Posteos : 6

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 1:39 pm

como descargo esti chars?????
Back to top Go down
Gangsti
Lv 1
Lv 1
Gangsti

Google Chrome
Virgo Male Nº de Posteos : 57

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 6:09 pm

Nreo-kun-jo make characters?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
goku son
Lv 1
Lv 1

Male Nº de Posteos : 6

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:07 am

dead project? or is in progress?
Back to top Go down
lukassdavidson
Lv 1
Lv 1
lukassdavidson

Google Chrome
Cancer Male Nº de Posteos : 12

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 2:29 am

Realese this sheets,or your finishim that project?
Back to top Go down
Chrono_Strife
Lv 1
Lv 1
Chrono_Strife

Male Nº de Posteos : 96

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 3:06 pm

He still posts updates on rare occasions at MFG for what it's worth. He posted some updated Cell sprites/anims there 3 months back. Think he's just getting the sprites sorted out for now while juggling real life.

http://mugenguild.com/forum/dragon-ball-allstars-.374
Back to top Go down
http://chronostrife.herobo.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Kai: Allstars   Dragonball Kai: Allstars - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonball Kai: Allstars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7